NICE, August 21 - Last European Show

mr_boogiewoogie

She sold in the 40k range for Sticky in that venue, didn't she? That's probably close to what she will sell this time too. I'm not sure why she's expected to sell more in this market so "soon" after previously touring the area and with high prices. The French press is just looking for excuses to tear her down, just like some elements of the UK press (Daily Fail).

![/media]

from madonna tribe: video reporting it has not sold out. AS USUAL.

this place holds 50,000, minus the stage and blocked view though

I think 50.000 is a bit of a stretch though, It's one of the smaller stadiums I've ever been 2.

You know what I got to say to Europe?

Get a fuckin' sense of humour!

Spending your time.. worrying about shooing out immigrants or imprisoning pop stars for freedom of expression..

Hello NICE

Welcome to the MDNA show

Est-que tu crois a la FREEDOM DE LA PAROLE?!!!!!!!

Shitty stadium sound seems to be a feature of this tour. I know it's Live Nation choosing these big venues and then just filling them up as much as they can but I really hope she goes back to all arenas next time....at least until the Greatest Hits tour eventually comes along.

Yes it is that's why i don't get why people keep going to these venues. S&S in Nice was horrible and when i saw it in Bercy the following year it was a completly different experience. That's why i don't understand people who love music and go to festivals...

Madonna's outdoor sound system the last two tours has been sub-standard. There's no question about it. It's fine at the front of stage then they stick the same two soundmasts in the same position in every venue regardless of the size.

I demand arena tours next time. Plus it's still as impressive I mean with the DWT at Earls Court she played te equivalent of over 100000 people. *

Of course te next tour she does will be the residency in a lovely place where she plays every complete album every night over 12 nights.

*i wasn't one of them. Flop fan

Lola must be kinda used to it though? First Jesus now Brahim!

And :smile: over the Masterpiece dedication. Might as well bid ol' Elton farewell before crossing back over the pond!

And she's leaving Europe with a bang! I'm sad she is going to leave 'us' now but I'm excited for you guys in America. I'm also really curious if there's going to be changes in the setlist. If she adds Love Spent or Killer, I will be pissed.