NICE, August 21 - Last European Show

mr_boogiewoogie

Guest pedrohdi

My Facebook feed from the Madonna fan sites tells me that the "Nobody Knows Me" video was shown in full :clap:

were there any doubts?

Apparently the swastika was replaced with a red question mark...!

Although it is just a detail which will likely be lost on America, I hope she puts it back in for us. I hate when she censors herself.

And she's leaving Europe with a bang! I'm sad she is going to leave 'us' now but I'm excited for you guys in America. I'm also really curious if there's going to be changes in the setlist. If she adds Love Spent or Killer, I will be pissed.

If she doesn't, I'll be pissed!

there r people saying it was the same, so i dont know where ur getting ur info from

http://www.google.co...3ccf91435e1.291

This article ends by saying the tour ends in Australia next year. Someone needs to update their sources...or do they???

Are they anymore photos ? I actually have the Blond Ambition Nice and DVD. Love it.

From M Tribe

A couple of other bits from tonight's show:

- She made everybody in the front row take their shirts off during Open Your Heart and during her speech before Masterpiece "yes even you in the yellow Adidas shirt"... "there's no point doing all that work in the gym for nothing"... "you took your shirt off before and now you have it back on again, what's all that about? have you got a chill?"... etc...

- She spoke for what felt like quite a long while (although admittedly not as long as Olympia) about tolerance and freedom "everyone should be free and treated with dignity, whether you're muslim, jewish, christian, fat, thin, gay, straight, black, white, pussy riot, or just plain pussy"

- At the end of HN and just before LAV she said "and speaking of bitches that have had shit hung on them... free pussy riot" before putting on the yellow balaclava and getting us to chant "free pussy riot" several times

- During the audience "sing-along" part in Like a Prayer, she took a cowboy hat with the Italian flag painted on it off someone in the audience and wore it for a couple of minuted before chucking it back into the audience.

From M Tribe

2 Le Pen supporters with black bags were forcibly ejected from the GT during I'm a Sinner just as they began to chant and do something. Caused a major stir for a few seconds during I'm a sinner. Fortunately the GT was packed with security.

- She spoke for what felt like quite a long while (although admittedly not as long as Olympia) about tolerance and freedom "everyone should be free and treated with dignity, whether you're muslim, jewish, christian, fat, thin, gay, straight, black, white, pussy riot, or just plain pussy"

:lmao: :lmao:

Guest pedrohdi

I can't believe she droped the swastika! Pussy much or was she talking about a issue she doesn't know? This is not the unapologetic, clever and well informed Madonna that I fell over 30 years ago! It seems the American Life video shit all over again! So is Marine Le Pen a neo-nazi or is Madonna just ignorant? On previous tours she compared a lot of leaders, even American leaders to Hitler, so what was the problem now? I am very disapointed :(

Fucking amazing. :wow: I've only uploaded one photo at the mo. I nearly died when she dedicated Masterpiece to Elton John and then said 'I know how much he is a fan'. :dead:

192381_10151092024573224_991926687_o.jpg