Possible Second Leg?

scrapple

because it was originally australia 2013?

or there could be more than that.

In any case it was never officially stated that Australia would happen in January. It was only stated - on some press release - that she would go to Australia without any mention of when exactly.

Money-wise it would definitely make sense that she takes a few months off - to start writing her new project...be it a movie or a new album or whatever - and then go back on tour for another couple months thus further cashing on this year's efforts. Knowing how Live Nation and Guy Oseary operate, this will most likely be how things end up going.

We'll see.

The only thing I can find spooky is that the place on the list in Manchester is called the Manchester Arena. Weve always known it to be called the MEN (Manchester evening news). Its now just been re-named as the Manchester Arena and the date is free and matches up with the date and the name that leaked before.

or there could be more than that.

In any case it was never officially stated that Australia would happen in January. It was only stated - on some press release - that she would go to Australia without any mention of when exactly.

Money-wise it would definitely make sense that she takes a few months off - to start writing her new project...be it a movie or a new album or whatever - and then go back on tour for another couple months thus further cashing on this year's efforts. Knowing how Live Nation and Guy Oseary operate, this will most likely be how things end up going.

We'll see.

THIS

The only sure thing is that ALL staff passes have MDNA 2012-2013 written on them. Obviously there's a reason for that.

mmmhhh that's interesting and promising

mmmhhh that's interesting and promising

The only sure thing is that ALL staff passes have MDNA 2012-2013 written on them. Obviously there's a reason for that.

But they were printed way before the announcement that she wouldn't be going to Australia. It could be there was a change of plan especially after the way album has performed and certain key markets were slow to sell. It's incredibly expensive in Australia at the moment and the finances may not have worked out.

But they were printed way before the announcement that she wouldn't be going to Australia. It could be there was a change of plan especially after the way album has performed and certain key markets were slow to sell. It's incredibly expensive in Australia at the moment and the finances may not have worked out.

Well we just don't know that, nothing is set in stone when Madonna is concerned. It's very well possible that when the Australia plans scrapping news broke out a few weeks ago, it might have just not been possible THEN. The ideal scenario would be to add 20 select arena gigs in Europe (O2 London and Paris Bercy included) and then take the show to another 20 locations throughout Australasian territories. If she took a 6-month break between December and those other eventual dates, she could very well be able to sustain the effort and the tour would just go on to burn all records.

Anyway when the final numbers for her MDNA 2012 European run are out in 2-3 weeks time a lot of people will concede that today's numbers are not that different from S&S European figures and no doubt the numbers will pick up significantly during the NA leg (that's what the Superbowl was for after all) and the Wall Street Journal says that about 700,000 North American tickets have been sold so far (99%)

But they were printed way before the announcement that she wouldn't be going to Australia. It could be there was a change of plan especially after the way album has performed and certain key markets were slow to sell.

I'm leaning toward this explanation.

Madonna seems to like to "move on," especially after commercially disappointing albums. And she moves on quickly. I wonder if a new album might be sooner than we think? I can't see her going another 4 years to release something new.

I guess we'll see soon enough. S&S's second 2009 leg was rumored nearly immediately after the first leg ended in December 2008. I guess we should know something after Christmas.

Given how greedy Live Nation is, and are thinking that have to really milk MADONNA before she reaches 60, a 2nd leg may happen...

Does she have any rumored projects for 2013? Our Madge wouldn't like sitting down much so if she is very much available next year, it just might happen...

Asia and Australia is still untouched by MDNA, plus one-off dates in Europe and US territories can still sell-out i'm sure...

madonnaitinerary2013.jpg

I have been sent this screen shot by a so-called insider.

I honestly don't know what to think of it. :newspaper:

FAKE FAKE FAKE.

Macau stadium capacity is 16,000, not 24,000.

Seoul Olimpic Stadium (capacity: 48,000)? It's Olympic Stadium and the capacity is 72,000.

The capacity of Singapore Indoor Stadium is only 12,000, not 36,000.

27 April in Bangkok . Hmm 2 days after my Bday. I would have loved it to be true but I highly doubt it.

Olimpic Stadium ? LOL

Exactly. There's no way she's doing Australia. Madonna hates Australia.

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA IT'S A BIRTHDAY SAAAAAWNG IT'S MY FAVVVVV SAAAAWWWWWNG.

The Australian list is definitely fake. If you're going to make a fake itinerary at least remember that she's Shabbatdonna and doesn't play shows on Fridays

Notice how her tour and Lady Gaga's (also LiveNation) are similar and symmetrical.

Both started similar time but different sides of the world. And both will finish around the same time (the publish itenerary at least)

So Gags 2nd leg 2013 will be USA; and Madonna's projected 2nd leg will have been / be Australasia 2013.