Possible Second Leg?

scrapple

if that were to be true, why is she spoiling Europe, again!!

I hate it, I truly do. I hope US does wonders and embraces her with open arms. Only 1 MSG date? C'mon, she's gotta come back and do more in the US.

I hate it, I truly do. I hope US does wonders and embraces her with open arms. Only 1 MSG date? C'mon, she's gotta come back and do more in the US.

Well, that's only because she's doing 2 nights at Yankee Stadium. She's doing 36 U.S. dates on this tour which is more than Europe (29) or South America (12).

Sorry to any fans in the cities listed in that (probably fake) schedule above, but I hope she doesn't do it. She really needs to go to Australia (and Asia).

I first came across this initiary about a month ago.

The Stockholm date is definitely fake, as the Ericsson Globe has been booked for the 2013 Men's World Ice Hockey Championships from 3-19 May 2013.

I think she should just finish the project in December and move on.

Well if she does finish this one in December and goes on to the next project she should (in theory, I know she'll do whatever she wants lol) start her next tour in Asia or Oceania.

this has been floating round twitter and FB for a few weeks, hope its real

I hope it's real but Europe part 2 a-la S&S? Best to go to Australasia, she'd make a killing. If she adds another 30 gigs for 2013 she will no doubt pass Sticky and maybe get even closer to 360 . . . . . . if she toured as long as those couple of acts that are ahead of hers in the all time touring rankings, she'd rake in at least double the amount

wow so maybe it's true... i was complaining last week on Facebook that she didn't come in Romania again and she was so close to us in Ukraine and Turkey... but one girl who is working in media/advertising whatever... said to me: don't worry you will see her next year in June on National Arena but asked her more and she didn't answer to me at all. now I am coming here and see this. And Romania is in June, so don't know what to think but it would be awesome...

Didn't she hint already that she might be adding Love Spent to the setlist later...She was probably hinting the second leg already and tbh...it still looks like there's some dates missing so I think there might be a slight chance that she's touring Australia. (Maybe she'll end the tour over there :nocomment:)

While I would never complain if Madonna toured near me, and would definitely go see her again multiple times, I think it really is time to give Europe some rest tbh. Over-saturation is not a good thing ...

While I would never complain if Madonna toured near me, and would definitely go see her again multiple times, I think it really is time to give Europe some rest tbh. Over-saturation is not a good thing ...

I have to agree. I understand her going back to areas that weren't visited recently, or didn't have any nearby stops ... but she's really over-tapping a few areas IMO. There are other places legit starving for her to visit and she could make a killing in those ignored markets. So if this list is true, I don't quite get it.

I am sure she is already and going to be even more tired after this tour completes in SA. But a second leg..after a well deserved break could be a good idea. From the dates listed, more arena's and less Stadiums is smarter and to hit Asia and Australia would be well deserved and a HUGE success! If Live Nation was smart they would release a CD/DVD set of the show to sell at the shows, and only at the shows! They would make huge $$$$ because after seeing the show people are more likely to buy it ASAP then waiting a year and having to go out to a store or download (for FREE). The DVD should be from NYC at Yankee!