15 August - Oslo (birthday show)

Msig

an interview with brahim from norway. he's apparently going to be in a dance theatre/classic spectacle starting from september. so maybe he won't be on the US leg?

http://www.vg.no/mus..._medium=twitter

Wow. I guess this might mean the U.S. won't be seeing him get groped for "Candy Shop". That sucks. This was the only reason I was looking forward to that performance. He seems a little stand-offish about Madonna. He isn't even going to her birthday party? Wow. Maybe they had a falling out.

Wow. I guess this might mean the U.S. won't be seeing him get groped for "Candy Shop". That sucks. This was the only reason I was looking forward to that performance. He seems a little stand-offish about Madonna. He isn't even going to her birthday party? Wow. Maybe they had a falling out.

I think he agreed to do the interview if they focused on his dance..............when he started talking MADONNA he got upset.....he seems protective of her.

I think he agreed to do the interview if they focused on his dance..............when he started talking MADONNA he got upset.....he seems protective of her.

Well, I get that, but he's going to go work on a Red Bull show rather than spend her birthday with her? Maybe he was lying. I really hope he's not leaving the MDNA Tour.