Did Madonna just film a new music video in Russia?

Ai Papi Si.

If it was just a backdrop video, her services wouldn't be needed- as I said before, it doesn't make sense to have Madonna onstage and on the backdrop screens at the sane time- that's sloppy aesthetically

Kylie does it all the time. Not the best example if we were trying to make a case about it not being sloppy though.

Give It 2 Me/Die Another Day (S&S) - Rissman/Munro

Justify My Love (MDNA)/Nobody Knows Me (MDNA)/Turn Up the Radio - Munro

got it?

What I get is that both of them should be fired asap.

You just listed the worst M videos (the only exception being Nobody Knows Me)

Mert & Marcus make her look young and GGW looks like a real music video

Wasn't she on stage and on video in Future Lovers for he Confessions Tour? And during Get Together too. And even during Music, I guess.

True, Future Lovers is the only time her being on both stage/screen at the same time wasn't corny or sloppy. But I don't really count Get Together since you can barely see her in the backdrop, she's kaleidescoped too much.

Guest bluejean

What about Let It Will Be in Confessions? Mer Girl in Drowned World? Vogue in Reinvention? And I'm sure there are others.

What about Let It Will Be in Confessions? Mer Girl in Drowned World? Vogue in Reinvention? And I'm sure there are others.

My point was that it would be distracting for her to film a music video with her lipping the words/storyline/etc just to have it play in the background while she was performing. Which is why I surmised it would be an interlude video if anything.None of the videos mentioned (with the exception of LIWB since it was simply a projection of what was happening onstage) were full on music videos with traditional lipping and sequences of Madonna performing the song on camera. Anwyay, looks like it was a hoax, so who cares :lol:

Give It 2 Me is my least favorite of the Munro videos, but I'd say he's actually not bad. Not very intricate in terms of story (more of a fashion shoot put to motion type guy), but he's got a clean, sleek aesthetic.

We need more Mert & Marcus though, they were so deluxe with GGW.

Guest Not4Pussies

i really love GI2M.

would it have been amazing if she sported the boxing look for the video like she does for DADay (S&S), fuck yes!!

I think Moment Factory created most of the backdrops and Tom Munro shot Justify My Love and Nobody Knows Me

Unknown?:

Best Friend

Open Your Heart/Sagarra Jo

Masterpiece

I'm Addicted

Best Friend - Nathan Rissman

Turn Up the Radio, Open Your Heart, Sagarra jo !, The Erotic Candy Shop, I'm Addicted - Veneno Inc. (Dago Gonzalez)

Masterpiece - Madonna

What kind of country is Russia when they don't even let pop stars play paintball at the Hermitage :americanlife:

:dead:

:dead: