Did Madonna just film a new music video in Russia?

Ai Papi Si.

What are the videos that the garner worked for M?

Nathan Rissman directed I Am Because We Are, the Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD/Blu-Ray and the interlude video for "Best Friend". He also worked as Assistant Director on W.E.

maybe shes addin BK/DAD for the US leg, would make sense as they have obviosly rehearsed it! And a backdrop vid would not be silly at all!

Definitely seems possible. I wouldn't mind.

I don't think the Hermitage or any other palace was the first choice, it anything really happened, you don't switch a palace for a meat processing plant come on!! But seriously, was she time enough in St. Pet to film a video? Even TUTR had 2 days shooting right?

Maybe it was all part of the storyline (to have a fancy place & also a slaughterhouse)? I'm not that keen about Nathan possibly filming this. Whomever did the editing on TUTR needs to stay away from this backdrop or video.

I dont understand... wtf is going on? da fark did i just read? Madonna of all people just casually in a meat processing plant? wtf...

Maybe she is renting her brand to processing meat plants ala the hardy candy gyms :boozehound:

If it was just a backdrop video, her services wouldn't be needed- as I said before, it doesn't make sense to have Madonna onstage and on the backdrop screens at the sane time- that's sloppy aesthetically.

It would make sense if she was replacing an interlude though. Perhaps Best Friend?

My bet is that this is for Die Another Day/Beautiful Killer. It seems very unlikely we wouldn't know about a video being shot for a new single.

As for Madonna not being part of her backdrops when she's on stage: Future Lovers and Music Inferno are two occasions where she was either both on stage and on screen, or they used her in the background before she came on stage.

In any case, this is very exciting!!

Nathan Rissman directed I Am Because We Are, the Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD/Blu-Ray and the interlude video for "Best Friend". He also worked as Assistant Director on W.E.

Wasn't he also involved somehow in the 'Give it to me' video? I remember seeing him talk about how he knew nothing about shooting videos in the behind the scenes footage of GI2M.

Now I know why S&S is my least favorite Madonna Tour Dvd ever.

As for Madonna not being part of her backdrops when she's on stage: Future Lovers and Music Inferno are two occasions where she was either both on stage and on screen, or they used her in the background before she came on stage.

+ She's Not Me S&ST :sassy:

400-2.jpg

nathan the gardner is standing behind her

BTW she doesn't look like with makeup and hair styled, so I'm not sure she was in front of the camera

And let's also not forget that she hinted to some fans on a rehearsal that she was going to include Love Spent on the US leg. Or did I dream it?

Backdrop/interlude..., it's all the same thing really. At the end of the day, whether the video is for a performance or interlude, it's still a backdrop.

But I don't think this is for a music video. She does have those shoes and lingerie coming out, maybe it's a commercial for that?

I do think it's tour related though, and that she might want to switch up the setlist for the the US leg.

Wasn't he also involved somehow in the 'Give it to me' video? I remember seeing him talk about how he knew nothing about shooting videos in the behind the scenes footage of GI2M.

Now I know why S&S is my least favorite Madonna Tour Dvd ever.

I actually like the editing of the SS DVD, what kills its what they did with her voice. But anyway, im yet to be impressed by his work. It's nice that she is helping his career though.

Ya, he did the GI2M video, along with DAD for S&S and the Miles Away music video.

I liked the S&S DVD, what killed it was the sound; what they did to her voice was messy and the audio of the crowd sounds effed up.

Maybe she isn't being filmed but co directing. Maybe she's making a horror film set in a Russian slaughter house. Maybe this is the 'Rachels tomb' part of the next tour documentary. Who knows? :lmao:

It could be a backdrop for Beautiful Killer/Die Another Day....

That's what I thought...It's gotta be something for the tour or she's filming additional scenes for a Gang Bang live video. If that's the case, we'll get a video with some live and some studio scenes. I think she's filming the backdrop video for BK/DAD, though. I don't think she'll use the same backdrop she used at Olympia if she adds the song to the U.S. leg of the tour. I wouldn't be surprised if she filmed at different locations for new backdrops/interludes. She used new backdrop videos on the 09 leg of S&S too. I think we'll be getting a lot of new visuals, maybe performances and costumes on the U.S. leg or maybe a new second leg of the tour.

Guest Not4Pussies

Give It 2 Me/Die Another Day (S&S) - Rissman/Munro

Justify My Love (MDNA)/Nobody Knows Me (MDNA)/Turn Up the Radio - Munro

got it?

Give It 2 Me/Die Another Day (S&S) - Rissman/Munro

Justify My Love (MDNA)/Nobody Knows Me (MDNA)/Turn Up the Radio - Munro

got it?

Yep! :thumbsup:

Isn't it weird how Munro sucks at Madonna's music videos, but does great on her interlude videos?

Overall all her interludes by those different directors are great (minus Best Friend and Here Comes the Rain). Maybe Tom Munro has more time and money to work on it for the tours, who knows. But yes, you are right.

Does anyone know the full list of directors for the MDNA tour? I love all of the backdrop/interlude pieces and would love to see more of the director(s) work..

Cheers!

I think Moment Factory created most of the backdrops and Tom Munro shot Justify My Love and Nobody Knows Me

Moment Factory:

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

PDP/Hung Up

I Don't Give A

Express Yourself

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Turn Up the Radio

Vogue

Candy Shop

I'm a Sinner