12 August - Helsinki

Msig

Imagine stopping by your local amusement park on a whim ... only to have the Oueen of Pop casually sit next to you on a fucking roller coaster? At least you could scream with abandon and blame the screams on the ride.

A friend of a fan got a text message saying she queued/waited in line with the regular people to get in the Rollercoasters :p

Yes with bodyguards and kids. She even even had her own wristband for the attractions, so surreal They said she did not want any special treatment, Linnanmäki amusement park just added more security themselves. Finns are quite shy so that's why regular park goers didn't approach her. Wish we'll get pics though. My friend didn't take any. They "slightly followed" Madonna's entourage but her bodyguards just smiled as they did not take pictures or tried to approach her

A friend of a fan got a text message saying she queued/waited in line with the regular people to get in the Rollercoasters :p

Yes with bodyguards and kids. She even even had her own wristband for the attractions, so surreal They said she did not want any special treatment, Linnanmäki amusement park just added more security themselves. Finns are quite shy so that's why regular park goers didn't approach her. Wish we'll get pics though. My friend didn't take any. They "slightly followed" Madonna's entourage but her bodyguards just smiled as they did not take pictures or tried to approach her

That's also why I love this woman ....she's just too smart and the way she's always been raising those kids is amazing. If it had been MJ kids or anyone else that famous you'd have a totally different situation at that park. You just know those kids have to work for things when they want them, billionaire parents or not and I can see why she'd have it that way

Guest Not4Pussies

it's funny reading that she went to an amusement park cause that's rare to ever see her somewhere like that.

i remember the 2000 Rolling Stone magazine interview where she said she disliked Disneyland and had only been there once

with Lola. She actually went with Lola and her former lover Andy Bird.

I really enjoyed the show. its more amazing live than anyone can imagine based on pics and youtube clips. Especially the intro + Girl Gone Wild.

Like A Virgin and Candy Shop were the best new versions. Like A Prayer was another hightlight.

I think she recognized one of her fans during her speech.. not sure. some Pedro or Boris guy what ever his name was. anyways it was cool.

According to her we are blonde people with beautiful tattoos lol

I have to say Im one of the few who enjoyed Sticky & Sweet more. Maybe because it was more fun and carefree. But MDNA is definately more thought-out and cohesive. It flows beautifully and is visually STUNNING!

Some said she seemed tired but I didnt notice it. Her passion and energy are unparallel. Theres not one boring moment throughout the show. Its a FEAST! Cant wait for the DVD!

Only saw her ass from the screen cause my ass was so far away from the stage but it was round and ready... her ass I mean!

We didnt get any boob! the end!

it's funny reading that she went to an amusement park cause that's rare to ever see her somewhere like that.

i remember the 2000 Rolling Stone magazine interview where she said she disliked Disneyland and had only been there once

with Lola. She actually went with Lola and her former lover Andy Bird.

She would probably still get harassed if she went to Disneyland now. Big celebrities are often photographed or harassed there. I'm surprised they never got a picture of her if she went with Lola at some point. In Finland, it seems people just left her alone. Kind of cool for her to go on the rides like a regular person, without asking for special treatment.

Sorry if these were already posted somewhere. More pictures from the amusement park:

http://squaremadonna...rk-in-helsinki/

http://squaremadonna...inki-gallery-2/

It reminds me how in the Red Light District in Amsterdam some dudes try to act all nonchalant when "getting their pictures taken", as if it's not to actually photograph the whore behind them. :lol:

I'm so glad she's able to have fun with her kids and not be bothered. and she's out in the sun!

yes with glasses, cap and 4 layers of clothes on :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...