12 August - Helsinki

Msig

More flop shows. Can't she see it?

Stop already!

:chuckle:

"She's over and I am telling you it just couldn't happen to a bigger fairground stripper" ........... *January is soon here, dammit*

@Monterrific: A nice finish to the show tonight in Helsinki! #mdnaHelsinki

A0IFw3dCYAAQRKf.jpg

[media=]

[/media]

That must be her shortest MDNA Tour speech so far. Less than one and a half minutes!

GOD, I CANNOT WAIT...get your ass to America! I want that tour lighting up the news in this country. I want political speeches about the November election. I want controversy in the U.S.! :)

Guest pedrohdi

GOD, I CANNOT WAIT...get your ass to America! I want that tour lighting up the news in this country. I want political speeches about the November election. I want controversy in the U.S.! :)

Oh you will get it! That's for sure!

Guest pedrohdi

The stadium wasn't full, all that people were trying to go to the bathroom and Madonna and Rocco were outside the stadium giving tickets away, but people only wanted to go to the bathroom! NOT!

[media=]

[/media]

That must be her shortest MDNA Tour speech so far. Less than one and a half minutes!

I guess she's tired of talking, after her long speeches in Russia.

MDNA should be this year's TOUR, for every F@kin reason, look, hair, costumes, polemic, drama, smiles (she just look happy, tired sometimes, and who's not??? But happy) maybe B boy brahim's stuff has to do something with that constant smile

I can see elijah jumping up and down in the Golden Triangle there! :yes: I hope you had a great night elijah! :tigger:

Yeah yeah totally amazing night Hector!!! And I loved the show through and through. In my oppinion MDNA tour is a huge UPGREAD of Sticky and I loved Sticky! But unlike Sticky, here you have no moment where you are not entertained. Certain segments work much better live than on pictures or videos: Express Yourself was magnificent. The best parts for me were GGW, Hung Up (I dont get the hate, I think HU always sounds amazing live), EY, the whole masculine-feminine part and HANDS DOWN I m Addicted! Why oh why this wasnt the first single? Its an amazing song. Could ve been a big hit for her.

Since I was busy jumping up and down I took little pictures with my phone, mainly from the rehearsal. Here are some:

028087771.jpg?r=0

028087789.jpg?r=0

028087809.jpg?r=0