12 August - Helsinki

Msig

After two highly controversial shows in Russia, Madonna is returning to Finland following the very successful Helsinki stop of the Sticky & Sweet Tour, which is the biggest concert with an entrance fee to have ever taken place in the Nordic countries (more than 85,000 people attended the show).

The West Harbour, where Madonna performed in 2009, has since been transformed into a residential area - the MDNA Tour will stop at the Olympic Stadium. The stadium was built for the 1940 Olympics (which ended up being cancelled) and has been renovated several times, most recently in 2005. Depending on the size of the stage, it has a concert capacity of 45-50,000.

elijah and imalq are attending the show - anyone else?

24890cca87171214160f6a706700b8c4.jpg

Tickets

Standing, Golden Circle: € 122.50 ($ 150)

Standing, General Admission: € 97.50 ($ 120)

Reserved seating: € 52.50-152.50 ($ 64-187)

I don't know how many GA and GC tickets have been sold (more than 20 tickets available in each category), but Early Entry and Hot Ticket packages have sold out and there are only 5 seats left in the entire stadium!

Yes I m here already, first time in this gorgeous city, I saw the stadium, it looks amazing. Can't wait. How did u manage to enter golden triangle guys, did u wait somewhere particular and u got picked up?

Yes I m here already, first time in this gorgeous city, I saw the stadium, it looks amazing. Can't wait. How did u manage to enter golden triangle guys, did u wait somewhere particular and u got picked up?

I will be there :) so excited! and much better venue this time than The West Harbour. 8 hours on concrete... my legs still suffer from it!

You can win Golden Triangle passes either in an ICON-only competition or in an iPad lottery on the day of the show. About an hour before doors are open, an woman with an iPad will come out and let everyone in the GC push a button. If you

Basically, an hour or so before the doors are opened, a woman from Madonna's MDNA Tour staff will come out and let everyone in the GC and GA lines touch her iPad. If you're lucky (Golden Triangle passes are given out randomly), you'll receive two Golden Triangle wristbands.

Basically, an hour or so before the doors are opened, a woman from Madonna's MDNA Tour staff will come out and let everyone in the GC and GA lines touch her iPad.

I thought the woman would only go through the GC lines, not through General Admission?

I thought the woman would only go through the GC lines, not through General Admission?

In Copenhagen, she went through the EE, GC and GA lines.

In another city - don't remember which - she only did the EE and GA lines, because the GC line was unruly.

You have to be among the first 10 or so at the front of each line though because once the quota from each queue is reached then the ipad lottery closes for that queue. Or at least that was the procedure at Hyde Park. Each person who wins gets to take one additional person with them so the quota can be reached annoyingly surpisingly quickly.

Good morning MNation! Today is the day when I m gonna see the MDNA THUNDER!!! So happy! I m sure she d deliver!!! Finland is a magnificent place, plus its the country that supports Madonna most throughout MDNA era!!! A great era I must say.

Good morning MNation! Today is the day when I m gonna see the MDNA THUNDER!!! So happy! I m sure she d deliver!!! Finland is a magnificent place, plus its the country that supports Madonna most throughout MDNA era!!! A great era I must say.

Have fun!

:D