A Fearless Madonna Stands Against Repression Amidst Warnings

realityisalways

Shes a fucking LEGEND no questions, only she could ignite this worldwide media storm.

Ws she featured on the BBC news tonight then? I want to see it on iplayer.

Shes a fucking LEGEND no questions, only she could ignite this worldwide media storm.

Ws she featured on the BBC news tonight then? I want to see it on iplayer.

I'm not sure but there was this cute little segment from Cynthia McFadden in ABC yesterday:

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/elton-john-madonnas-public-smackdown-16954190

And the tumblr post is reaching the 600 notes, it just keeps on going and mostly rebbloged by non-madonna tumblrs

@shustry from the russian times

#pussyriot lawyer showing the girls pictures from the Madonna concert thru the bulletproof glass. Nadya looks on edge of tears

Queen of the Universe Madonna. I can't even fathom how uplifting it must be for the three young ladies to see how M is in their corner and the impact she is making with her words and actions. I hope they come out of their situation well.

Madonna's legacy just keeps growing.

Guest pedrohdi

I can´t wait for todays concert, I wanna see what will happen after. I'll bet she skips russia right after the show, just like a ray of light ;)

Our Queen still has the biggest balls in the business, go Madonna and stay safe. Meanwhilethe press are still obsessed with Elton when real shit like this in untouched.

Our Queen still has the biggest balls in the business, go Madonna and stay safe. Meanwhilethe press are still obsessed with Elton when real shit like this in untouched.

It says a lot about the superficiality of our society.

From http://allaboutmadonna.com/

http://www.themoscow...ore/466342.html

Top Official Brands Madonna a "Whore"

Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin made an obscene tweet about pop star Madonna after the singer urged authorities to free Pussy Riot musicians facing up to seven years in prison over a February performance at a Moscow cathedral criticizing officials. "Every former w. who has aged wants to give lectures about morals, especially during tours and gigs abroad," Rogozin wrote on his Twitter microblog late Wednesday, using an abbreviated form of the Russian swearword for whore. He was apparently referring to Madonna's role in a movie involving sex episodes.

At a concert Tuesday at Moscow's Olimpiisky stadium, Madonna said the three young women standing trial on charges of hooliganism motivated by religious hatred for a song denouncing President Vladimir Putin and Patriarch Kirill "have done something courageous" and "have paid the price for their act." "I pray for their freedom," she said. The defendants have been under arrest since early March. Rogozin's declaration was quickly reposted by bloggers and journalists on Twitter, Facebook and news websites, provoking angry comments about both Rogozin and Madonna.

Some said Rogozin was right because Madonna "was a whore previously," while others hinted or said directly that Rogozin himself was a "whore," apparently referring to his loyalty to Putin. The verdict in the Pussy Riot case is expected next Friday at Moscow's Khamovnichesky District Court. Prosecutors have asked the court to sentence the women — Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, 22; Maria Alyokhina, 24; and Yekaterina Samutsevich, 30 — to three years in prison.

Honestly I can't think of a bigger WHORE than the Russian Orthodox Church supporting a government whose fraudulent puppetteer (a super whore) has amassed his own personal fortune at the expense of people in his own country who are starving and getting killed if they dare to investigate or be outspoken regarding the situation. The female journalist Anna Politkovskaya murdered a few years ago is one of a long list of unfortunate examples.

I swear organized religions (Christian or not) and their ierarchies are the worst: violent, fraudulent and hypocritical to the fullest and they will support any political party or government as long as they are allowed to preserve their wrongly-acquired privileges. See The Vatican in Italy. They call her a whore when they've been out there killing people and subduing people for money and power for centuries.

Honestly I can't think of a bigger WHORE than the Russian Orthodox Church supporting a government whose fraudulent puppetteer (a super whore) has amassed his own personal fortune at the expense of people in his own country who are starving and getting killed if they dare to investigate or be outspoken regarding the situation. See the female journalist murdered a few years ago. I swear organized religions and their ierarchies are the worst: violent, fraudulent and hypocritical to the fullest and they will support any party or government as long as they are allowed to preserve their wrongly-acquired privileges. See The Vatican in Italy. They call her a whore when they've been out there killing people and subduing people for money and power for centuries.

so true

http://news.bbc.co.u...ope/5416238.stm

This is what the pure godly Russian Orthodox Church condones much like the Vatican has been involved in money laundering activities and obviously their Mafia/Opus Dei/Freemasonry ties. Disgusting. A cove of major tax evaders and pedophiles getting up in arms about an artist performing at some concert. Fuck off already.

this had very little media coverage in ma country and in Germany as far as I know, idiots ...

Yes, I noticed that as well ...

Only bad news sells :(

I even emailed a former colleague of mine who now works for Der Spiegel, the biggest German weekly, but they haven't featured anything on their website so far ...

Yes, I noticed that as well ...

Only bad news sells :(

I even emailed a former colleague of mine who now works for Der Spiegel, the biggest German weekly, but they haven't featured anything on their website so far ...

that really sucks, I only know of RTL, they didn't even mention her, and I'm not watching proSieben, they support gaga lol :D