9 August - St. Petersburg

Msig

this russian gig becomes dangerous!!!! i still enjoy in it but anyway...i m also aware that she could get arrested or be a victim of some idiotic teroristic attack..you know..russia is full of militant groups and i hope her security is not from there but her own..it is not israel..it is fucking russia..i belive it is more dangerous..so..

this era started finally real life...Dita is back...rightfull and open Madonna is out...expressivnes durring her show is out....guy (her ex) just repressed her of being on her own..or to be herself...madonna is not only a pop star. she is the main persona to stand out for gay rights in music...it is her job to do.

i wish her all safety and blessing

go go go MAdonna!

At Thursday's Madonna concert, a pink wristband will be available to anyone that wants to support the gay and lesbian community in St. Petersburg. The wristband will be part of the show - be prepared to raise your arm in support!

madonna.com

At Thursday's Madonna concert, a pink wristband will be available to anyone that wants to support the gay and lesbian community in St. Petersburg. The wristband will be part of the show - be prepared to raise your arm in support!

madonna.com

I'm so proud to be a Madonna fan. M and crew and audience: Kick their bigot asses tomorrow!

madonna.com

Oh snap! Bitch is takin' on the whole country. I hope she makes it out alive.

QUEEN. I'm so proud of her! :bow:

This is going to be an interesting concert... I'm scared.

Edited by hydrangeas

madonna.com

If the people have the wristbands and simply raise their arms in support, are they in violation of any law? Because they wouldn't be actually "speaking" out correct? Maybe she's giving them the wristbands so they can still show support but without speaking anything? And then she'll do the speaking for them?

madonna.com

I'm really excited by this move! It's quite exhilarating.

ya i am a bit worried for her and the auidence as well....i remember those radical groups shooting up a theatre and then holding an orphanage hostage...so they r capable of anything

what is unclear here is if she will get arrested or just fined...and whether or not that would effect her ability to travel worldwide or just into russia???? no one has answers, lol which is a first for this place

ya i am a bit worried for her and the auidence as well....i remember those radical groups shooting up a theatre and then holding an orphanage hostage...so they r capable of anything

what is unclear here is if she will get arrested or just fined...and whether or not that would effect her ability to travel worldwide or just into russia???? no one has answers, lol which is a first for this place

These were not radical groups ,but chechen separatists, not nearly the same situation here

Definitely an exciting moment to be a Madonna fan.V

She's made me feel really proud of her with her performances in Russia so far.

madonna.com

Damn! Wish I could have gone to that show... :cries:

I second that :laugh:

:kiss2:

I'm scared

hold me

tumblr_m6aew2cFMq1qakzbyo1_250.png

are these not the same damn guys from the last protest!!! always burning shit...i wonder if they have hatred aimed at MEN? or is it just woman? fuckers, pussy fuckers

they just want to fuck her but cant, thats why they hate, just like the rest of the world, LMAo

I AM SCARED THOUGH HOLD ME

Guest pedrohdi

That Madonna poster looks sticky, maybe those religious people masturbate on it

this is not religion, this is pure ignorance! I would laugh if it wasn't so sad!