9 August - St. Petersburg

Msig

On Queerty, one fan wrote the following: "Madonna should be sued for trying to copy Lady Gaga again. She is jumping on Mother Monster's gay rights activism and it is unfair to all of Lady Gaga's little monsters."

Twitter user @JasonStefani tweets, "I hope they shoot Madonna off stage for trying to stand up for gay rights. She is just copying Lady Gaga. It is an insult!"

It will be interesting to see how Madonna's show plays out today. We will keep you updated.

Her fans are simply stupid, but we already knew that...

On Queerty, one fan wrote the following: "Madonna should be sued for trying to copy Lady Gaga again. She is jumping on Mother Monster's gay rights activism and it is unfair to all of Lady Gaga's little monsters."

Twitter user @JasonStefani tweets, "I hope they shoot Madonna off stage for trying to stand up for gay rights. She is just copying Lady Gaga. It is an insult!"

It will be interesting to see how Madonna's show plays out today. We will keep you updated.

What fucking tards. Stupid ass bitch kids. Im going to call their parents and tell them their child needs to be put over their knee and spanked for being dumb as shit.

Yes, Laday Gaga owns us, & she's the only one allowed 2 stand up 4 gay people :lmao:

Didnt you know? No one stood up for us gays before Lady Gaga.

Simon Shuster@shustry

Russian Orthodox kooks burn image of Madonna to protest#pussyriot. when lighter fails, he says: "the demon resists!" http://rt.com/art-an...rn-madonna-162/

and suddenly some monsters know all about the pussy riot issue and problematics in russia and are pro putin. Im not making this up. they also called brahim a terrorist because he's muslim.

see her fans are ugly

Her fans are simply stupid, but we already knew that...

What fucking tards. Stupid ass bitch kids. Im going to call their parents and tell them their child needs to be put over their knee and spanked for being dumb as shit.

This is exactly what Madonna AND Lady Gaga are against. I don't think either one of them would approve of this kind of behavior, whether it's coming from Gaga's fans or Madonna's fans.

Edited by MrMojoRisin

and suddenly some monsters know all about the pussy riot issue and problematics in russia and are pro putin. Im not making this up. they also called brahim a terrorist because he's muslim.

:rotfl:

is it just me or is this show eerily quiet? any pics surfaced yet? someones put up pics on twitter but they are from another show not tonights

I know. Strange...maybe fans at the show are holding their breath to they get home safely...

Anyway, yes we knew gaga fans were stupid but didn't we even assume that after the last few months of dumbing them down with their lack of knowledge, they would eventually start learning and since they are growing (as the months go by :lol:) I guess I was just hoping they'd realize how ridiculous they sound but I guess more and more idiots keep popping up out of the woodworks.

Btw, I knew they must have been saying something when the lighter didn't work at first. I sure as hell was like, "that's right bitches! She won't let you burn her!" :lmao:

This is exactly what Madonna AND Lady Gaga are against. I don't think either one of them would approve of this kind of behavior, whether it's coming from Gaga's fans or Madonna's fans.

tumblr_lp4tpt9ViM1qer776.gif

Excuse me? If they're saying Gaga is the first to bring up gay rights and Madonna should be sued or even shot for her actions, it's simply stupidness.

People say the show started 5 mins ago :lmao: It's 12:17 am there.

:drama:

Yaz in the MadonnaTribe forum:

"They didn't let in press and probably cut off web & mobile connection since there were no tweets/pictures during the show."