7 August - Moscow

Msig

Hard Candy Fitness is giving away tickets for tonight's show, but you must follow Hard Candy Fitness Moscow on Twitter (@HCFMoscow) in order to win.

Does this mean Madonna received a death threat because of the speech she's going to give against the anti-LGBT law? :(

http://moscow.usemba.../sm_080712.html

Not necessarily a death threat, but certainly some kind of 'terrorist attack'... :(

Mom saw this on the news and called me right after to say that she looks even younger than before.

Her face an hair look exactly like in the golden globes, it's like if someone took her head from the golden globes pictures and pasted it to a her body wearing a different outfit

Guest pedrohdi

:( Has this ever happened before? I'm clueless as to if this is a common occurrence and precaution or not?

It sounds like the USA intelligence received information that anti-gay protesters are going to cause trouble in St Petersburg, and they are issuing a warning to all American citizens attending the show!

Another terrorist alarm? Isnt it happening every time she performs there?

I hope they prevail any real problem. Her security alone can't handle this kind of threat.

I'm a Deloitte employee and we just got an official warning from our security manager, telling us to stay the Dick away from the concert. Hold on to your seatbelts fags! I'm going anyway.

OK seriously I just read the statement from the US Embassy regarding the warning of violence at her shows. THIS THIS THIS should be a headline at every news organization. Can people post this on their Facebook. It's HUGE that an embassy would put this message up. Scary times.

Shared by Monte Pittman on Twitter:

A little bit different soundcheck party here in Russia today buy still great energy nonetheless! #mdnaMoscow

217878_10151122915980339_1501755632_n.jpg

OK seriously I just read the statement from the US Embassy regarding the warning of violence at her shows. THIS THIS THIS should be a headline at every news organization. Can people post this on their Facebook. It's HUGE that an embassy would put this message up. Scary times.

Oh Elton.....you will do anything to promote that shit album