MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Get Together

Róisín Murphy

Guest Not4Pussies

Tell Everybody is amazing and Primitive.

Guest CUBB

Primitive is one of my fav songs ever. Along with PANDORA, those two are my fav from that album. The album is better with the bonus tracks.

Shame she has pretty much vanished off the face of the Earth, i'm kinda over her nowdays because of it. Decent album though.

Familiar Feeling from her Moloko days is another fav.

No doubt she'll be forgotten almost completely in a few years time, thats to say if she doesn't have a come back. She makes good music so it'll suck if she does disappear completely.

I believe she's working with some Italian producers on something. here's a remixed version of one of the songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2fwJK6JtqM

I also heard she might be preggers again though, so it might be a while

No doubt she'll be forgotten almost completely in a few years time, thats to say if she doesn't have a come back. She makes good music so it'll suck if she does disappear completely.

I think it's time for a Moloko reunion to put her on the map again! :dramatic:

I think it's time for a Moloko reunion to put her on the map again! :dramatic:

That'd be great! Doubt it'll happen though :(

not in our wildest dreams :lol:

Well, who knows? It happened with Morcheeba, Portishead and Lamb... ;)

she did say in an interview once that the Moloko project isn't dead... but given their personal history I don't think they'd be up for it. who knows?

it would be nice for just one single though!

The Original Mix of Flash Of Light, Roisin's collaboration with Luca C & Brigante, has been released! Sounds good.

[media=]

[/media]

..and here's the Tale Of Us & Mind Against Mix:

How amazing this new track by Boris Dlugosch and Roisin! It's called "Look Around You"

[media=]

[/media]

"when I think that I'm over you...I'm overpowered"...one of my all time fave songs from a female solo artist...and The time is now with Moloko is one of my fave all time songs as well, so how wouldn't I love her!

I lover her music both solo & with Moloko. Ruby blur & overpowered are in my list of favourite albums of all time. Somehow the overpowered album was on my iPod & you know me better came on when it was on shuffle & I was hooked! Overpowered was my soundtrack throughout Europe when I was traveling there in 2010 & 3 years later I play it at least once every few weeks!

It took me a while to get into ruby blue but when I did I loved it too. Hope she brings out a new cd soon. Her best songs are sow into you, you know me better, overpowered, parallel lives, let me know, body language, dear diary & ruby blue.

Why hasn't the album version of Demon Lover been released yet?! It's been over 2 years!! Such a good song.

That new track is pretty good. I loved some of Moloko, and parts of her second album were amazing. My favourite tho is 'Yellow Moon' which is sheer brilliance.

How amazing this new track by Boris Dlugosch and Roisin! It's called "Look Around You"

[media=]

[/media]

I love it! :confessions:

Was listening to Overpowered last week. When is this fucking bitch gonna release a new fucking album? GET IT TOGETHER ROISIN! :americanlife:

Guest Not4Pussies

Do you guys think we will get a new album from her this year? She posted on her Facebook that this year is going to be busy for her, stating "I promise!"