OLYMPIA POSITIVITY Thread. Get ur Plus Sign Today, step right up bitches!!

acko

thanks lovely acko for starting this thread.

i like to repost this my post from the other.....made when the performance finished

Posted Yesterday, 11:52 PM

THIS SHOW HAS BEEN PURE MEGATASTIC BLISSWONDERFULNESS!!!

ON TOP FORM, AND HOW FUNNY SHE'BEEN ON JE T'AIME!!! AND HER VOCALS ....

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

on a side note, if i'd paid and camped for this 8 songs set i'de be in FUCKINRGASMICHEAVEN!!!

pure perfection, pure emotion and thrills....superb choreography, and her attitude and confidence, and the brilliance of the last 2 songs....and how surprised me her singin' (not that i underestimate her skills...but she was really superb).

it was a good'un. (from news-of-m)

Rfc8g.jpg

ALIir.jpg

uf74E.jpg

ND8xd.jpg

PtkIE.jpg

gzRyx.jpg

4fMGy.jpg

:inlove:

She was so playful, funny, yet dramatic and totally into it for the last song.

I love it when she just lets loose on stage and does crazy shit like that.

Kind of reminded me of the early SNL performances.

article-2179623-143C2045000005DC-569_638x443.jpg

doesn't seem taken from BAT era :inlove:

How AWESOME was Beautiful Stranger!?!?! Such a fantastic song, superb arrangement.

Also, LOVED Masterpiece, it really is....

aherhm...yes....it's a beautiful song in general but.... :laugh:

and i'm loving more and more Masterpiece with all these live renditions...really wasn't between my favourite when first came out and on the album

i woke up around 4am (singapore time) just to catch the show

and i must wow thats f***ing amazing though just watching thru youtube.

the audio was great, u can really hear the songs bass beats details compare to the videos uploaded in youtube.

BK/DAD mash up is my favourite, i cant stop dancing to it........

I loved the whole thing but the last two performances were everything. I echo the need for the BK / DAD mash-up to be added to the tour. It's far too good to only be a once-off.

I was literally OMG-ing throughout all of it...

There were a few "I would die if I were there...omg!! Omfg! She is everything! She just outdid herself!"

Her entrance looked amazing.

Doing Vogue on a small stage made it orgasmic. I had always wished for it SPOILER(since the MDNA staging for Vogue separated her from the dancers) the dancers during justify my love looked awesome too, more intricate and involved than on her bigger stage. CandyShop was flawless as usual, and I'm sure seeing it live in such a small setting was breathtaking. Human Nature was much better choreographed in this setting... (when all the mirrors go to the side and expose the dancers :wow:) but of course Beautiful Killer takes the cake. Everyone jumping in the crowd got me so jealous. She should add it to the tour. The French song was awesome too but she "should've" ended with a classic. I guess it was all for "love and for France."

Her exit was cinematic!

Between watching Beautiful Killer about seven times, I finally gave in and watched the entire show - I still had not seen Masterpiece or Open Your Heart or Vogue, but fuck it was worth it. Hopefully I don't watch those again until I see them live.

But I thought Masterpiece was taken to a whole other level of emotion and resonance. And Open Your Heart was a complete rework that might piss purists but hell if it wasn't exhilarating.

And Vogue - well, what can be said? It has to be one of the greatest pop tunes of all time. It has been reworked SO MANY TIMES and it always works. Although for the next tour I'm expecting the inevitable guitar treatment ;) lol

Guest pedrohdi

Drew Dollaz

"I Hope That The People In France That Came To The Show Last Night And Booed Understand That The Show Was Specially Altered For The Venue And Wasn't Our Actual Show....It Was Also A Show That She Added To Show France Her Appreciation....Its A Smack In The Face To Her And I Think You Should Go And Listen To Her Speech Before Masterpiece." Dancer in the MDNA Tour!

Her perfomance skills are really unmachable. She proves over and over to us why she is and will always be the queen of pop.

Guest Not4Pussies

I like what she said and did when she mentioned Edith Piaf. M, Edith and Frida are my top three.

acko - thanks for setting up this thread! can i have your danish babies :inlove: :inlove:

Danish? I can't help u with that. Italo-Belgian however...i can try :fag: