OLYMPIA POSITIVITY Thread. Get ur Plus Sign Today, step right up bitches!!

acko

Seriously what a cesspit that other thread is. I've been 2 several shows, & it was glorious on every occasion. This is the age of the internet, where everyone & their momma is a critic, but that don't mean an entire nation/continent hates her. Things r as they’ve always been & she's gotten some great reviews from fans AND critics. Also Australia is not our fault.

NOW GET OVER IT.

& APPRECIATE, the QOL at L’Olympia!

I listened 2 cAndy sHop over the phone & nearly wet myself, but Je t’aime (moi non plus) really got me all verklempt, it was funny & dramatic at the same time, when she was crawling on the floor, & I’m not ashamed 2 say this, I got tears in my eyes…Cuz she’s my SALOPE. :fag:

Also, Masterpiece the song just keeps getting better & better :inlove:

I love this show and I remembered when Hard candy came out I absolutely despised Candy Shop and now thanks to the power of Madonna ( and after seening MDNA Tour in Abu Dhabi ) I love it.

Candy Shop/Erotica is my fav performance out of MDNA and OMG at je t'aime ! Love it !

Guest bluejean

Australia is your fault, we have established that.

Agree about Masterpiece. I've been singing that song around the house all day today. It's my 2nd favourite on MDNA. Thank God Madonna remembered how to do ballads.

The show was.......words are too limited to describe it.

She looked so beautiful and sexy and full of energy!

She IS from another planet. (No wonder they make sure all DNA traces are erased)

THANK YOU OTHERWORDLYDONNA!!!!

:superman:

I KNOW regarding her gams. :wow: Wish she'd show them off more this tour. The last :wow: leg moment prior was "Hung Up" CT strut. Drop the pants every show.

Yes, I couldn't believe my ears/eyes when she dropped those pants, walked over to that chair

and started singing BK to the sound of DAD. :dramatic: And then Je t'aime (moi non plus).

What an epic killer performance!

Also, the heartfelt speech got me a bit verklempt.

Did she ever talk so much during a concert or a mini-gig?

Edited by alquemist

Also when she rips the tape with her teeth is just the ultimate QoL Tastica Manifestion <>Suedehead</> :inlove:

BlueJean how can I make it up 2 Australia? Am I really Lindy Chaimberlain with a dick ? :(

So nervous for her with those props :lmao: Moreover I thought she was going to tip the chair. :lmao:

uT0Ej.gif

But Ms .45 pulled through.

Okay I'm gonna go make my smoothie now.

It was EPIC! The whole show was outstanding, and in such an intimate venue you could really appreciate all the details and effort put to it! It was such a magical night!

So nervous for her with those props :lmao: Moreover I thought she was going to tip the chair. :lmao:

uT0Ej.gif

But Ms .45 pulled through.

Okay I'm gonna go make my smoothie now.

:lmao: Yeah, that was funny! She was getting deperate and shouted "oh shit' before finally getting the cuffs undone. I love her so much!

I love this show and I remembered when Hard candy came out I absolutely despised Candy Shop and now thanks to the power of Madonna ( and after seening MDNA Tour in Abu Dhabi ) I love it.

Candy Shop/Erotica is my fav performance out of MDNA and OMG at je t'aime ! Love it !

I really love it too! The beat is so.... HOT.

She was so playful, funny, yet dramatic and totally into it for the last song.

I love it when she just lets loose on stage and does crazy shit like that.

Kind of reminded me of the early SNL performances.

article-2179623-143C2045000005DC-569_638x443.jpg

I am in awe of this lady. 30 years and she still has THAT amount of confidence, THAT amount of skill, THAT amount of sex appeal and she oozes swag. I honestly don't know how she does it. I really can't begin to fathom what she goes through or what it would be like to live her life. :dramatic:

:bow:

Guest pedrohdi

This show was epic, close to perfection, je t'aime moi plus was something else, did you guys noticed that was the reverse of Like a Virgin. And BK amazing, she should do it on the MDNA Tour! Can´t stop watching!

Guest Not4Pussies

Love you M, even though I now know what 6 of the performances are like, spoiled myself for the very first time, I bow to your brilliance and artistic vision.

I'm going to get a trench coat ( even though I don't need one in this 35 C tropical heat ) because of THAT performance ! Super Amazing !

Guest pedrohdi

Love you M, even though I now know what 6 of the performances are like, spoiled myself for the very first time, I bow to your brilliance and artistic vision.

I couldn't have said it better!!!

Its her best minishow ever and it would probably never be surpassed. Neither COADF nor AL HC or Music minitours compare to it.

I loved the fact it was a show by a grownup (in other words I m glad she skipped the cheerleader part).

She looked amazing yet classy. Her voice was good. She performed the best part of the MDNA tour (V-CS/E-HN). The ending was her best ever probably - I loved it, as I did love BK.