Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

Drew Dollaz

"I Hope That The People In France That Came To The Show Last Night And Booed Understand That The Show Was Specially Altered For The Venue And Wasn't Our Actual Show....It Was Also A Show That She Added To Show France Her Appreciation....Its A Smack In The Face To Her And I Think You Should Go And Listen To Her Speech Before Masterpiece." One of the dancers on the MDNA Tour.

Way to go!

:thumbsup:

Must admit that I was a bit baffled by the "abrupt ending" of this show. But honestly, whoever thought they were gonna get the full MDNA show in that tiny venue had obviously spent way too much time in the sun. It's simply impossible. It's sad that some people present weren't there to appreciate and enjoy the show but hey ho, shit happens... I watched that clip of what went on afterwards, very sad indeed.

That being said, I can't help but cuckle a little inside. Maybe it's a good thing for her to realize her fans are loyal and expect/deserve more. Stop using us as cash cows dear.

I also think Guy O'seary should be sacked. the whole MDNA era has been mismanaged and while they're racking in the money at present, M's legacy and brand is getting distroyed in the long run.

Something to think about...

maybe point the fingers at urself and not madonna....u guys bitching bout money are the ones who shelled it out - u only have urselves to blame

i find this year as a madonna fan i have been defending her to her OWN SO CALLED FANS, and the term madonnna stan has now become the defense and something horrible to be....i would be more than thrilled to see her lose fans then have to listen to everyone bitch and moan over every little thing...like she owes u her entire life and work, just personally for u, and u alone (in general not at anyone specific).

after last night i am just so upset, disgusted, bewildered, over the way SOME fans have reacted, u build em up to watch them fall indeed

:lmao:

What a load of shit. Did Live Nation impose the Australian leg cancellation also?

:chuckle:

LN imposing on Madonna? Poor Madonna she must be vexed by them beyond measure. Let's face it, she only takes 90% of the total gross after production costs. You just know she was devastated and she locked herself in that dressing room crying because a bunch of sad ungrateful queens who came to the show with their signs prepared at home started booing her :abuse:

All publicity is good publicity as far as Madonna is concerned. Once the tour has finished it will probably be remembered as her single most controversial tour - controversy is all part and parcel of the Madonna brand. I bet she is lapping it up!

tumblr_m6uy0ngzw11ql9rbf.gif

*MONEY MONEY MONEY, MONEY MONEY MONEY ROLLING IT IN

FROM EVERY SIDE *

just checked and there's about 230 tickets left for Nice, I assume fnac has some left on sale as well, but not a lot judging from the official ticket website. its in late august. so I hope most of it has died down by then..

I'm so pissed, people keep call me to ask what happened last night, it's like everybody is having a negative opinion on Madonna in France!! Clearly this olympia is à big mystake, her management must be blame, someone should have told her you dont charge 300€ for à 45 minutes show... I'm stills happy but i'm shocked by thé over reaction her... Damn this era is messy, i blame Guy oseary

I'm so pissed, people keep call me to ask what happened last night, it's like everybody is having a negative opinion on Madonna in France!! Clearly this olympia is à big mystake, her management must be blame, someone should have told her you dont charge 300€ for à 45 minutes show... I'm stills happy but i'm shocked by thé over reaction her... Damn this era is messy, i blame Guy oseary

while I'm not the biggest Guy O supporter, I blame IDIOTS who bought tickets to the Olympia show and expected a full on 2 hr MDNA extravaganza like at Stade de France. It's a tiny theatre, not a stadium.

I suppose people have brains - why not use them?

In this case this cannot be blamed on Guy Oseary, much less on Madonna. It was loud and clear that this meant to be a pocket show and the price is justfied by the incredible chance to attend a very rare event in an intimate venue. If this people cannot appreciate that it's THEIR problem.

That being said, I can't help but cuckle a little inside. Maybe it's a good thing for her to realize her fans are loyal and expect/deserve more. Stop using us as cash cows dear.

Seriously, fuck off. There are incredibly cheap tickets at all of her concerts. If anyone feels the need to pay 300+ to be up close and personal, that's their problem.

And this show was a special treat. Anyone who felt the need to wait for days outside for tickets and was then disappointed because it was an hour (or whatever the fuck they expected) is a jack ass. All of these shows she's done in the past are always short.

If you don't like it just watch her concerts on youtube and download her music illegally and stop fucking complaining. It's like me buying an iMac and then complaining about Apple MAKING me buy an iMac.

She's a product, a business, not everyone's friend.

Hey there, just back from Paris, probably a bit late, seeing all the pages on here about it, but whatever.

I.m not going to share my experience of the show, as everyone has seen it, and you do have your opinion, but just a few things about being there.

It felt really amazing being part of a concert in such mythic place, and so small you could clearly see her face no matter you were

Expecting the whole show, well all the deluded out there could, but honestly the place is so small, half of the show could not fit in there, I was impressed that they could do Vogue, pretty well, but honestly they didn't really have the place to move at several points (when they turn back in the catwalk it was like an American Next Top Model moment, not room enough for all the bitches!)

It was short, yeah, a bit too short, i wasn't expecting it to last any longer, maybe just a closing song that made everyone jump to the roof

The main unpleasant and more thant that fucking awfull thing was the heat, it wasn't an stadium heat or an arena heat, it was just everyone sweating like in a crowded turkish bath on Madrid's gay pride, just waiting there not moving so you don't loose your place, under the horrible Olympia spots, it was unreal, i know that she forbides air conditioning, but even she complained about the heat there as soon as she got on the stage

Even after sweating under the parisien only sunny day, and waiting under the fucking Olympia hot light spots for hours, people were up to jump and sweat for a good reason, but there weren't that many oportunities, TUTR was a huge succes, appart from being the first song, people responded great to that, and Vogue, Candy Shop and amazingly to Erotica, but that's it

Good things: all you've seen, she is amazing, gorgeous and the show is fiiiiiire

Bad things: the delay (we are used to it n'est ce pas), THE HEAT (and please don't use ILNY lyrics it is so obvious)

Shoking things: The backlash at the end, people becoming cavern men, i mean if they sold 2000 tix through the fan club and only 700 for everyone, you could expect hardcore fans, and that was NOT the case, and all the police outside (like more than hundred policemen ... lots of them really hot i was dying) at the end of the concert, it was like if they were expecting the backlash and they were all ready with shields waiting for terrorists, i swear to god that shoked me coming out, and made me horny as well ;)

And one last word about the speach, it was way too long, way too concerned and way explaining herself about the NKM video (that i expected honestly)

I cannot say this was my best Madonna concert, but i would do it again 100 times, and thank you Madonna for all the toxins i've lost during the show, it was like a sauna

Guest bluejean

Seriously, fuck off. There are incredibly cheap tickets at all of her concerts. If anyone feels the need to pay 300+ to be up close and personal, that's their problem.

And this show was a special treat. Anyone who felt the need to wait for days outside for tickets and was then disappointed because it was an hour (or whatever the fuck they expected) is a jack ass. All of these shows she's done in the past are always short.

If you don't like it just watch her concerts on youtube and download her music illegally and stop fucking complaining. It's like me buying an iMac and then complaining about Apple MAKING me buy an iMac.

I'm certainly not siding with those revolting French people, their behaviour was fowl, but I do think it would have been a good idea to mention in the press release it was a "1 hour special intimate show." Okay so we knew it was only going to be an hour but if you were just buying a ticket based off that press release then yes, you may have expected more. Not everyone spends hours on the internet investigating every detail of Madonna.

This reminds me of when Kylie did that Anti Tour and there were people who weren't really huge fans buying tickets. And I thought there might have been bitching over the fact she "didn't do any hits" but the fact is it was clearly stated in the info for the show that it wasn't that type of show and was for "superfans" only. It's sort of a good idea to tell people what they are getting beforehand, it WAS advertised as the MDNA tour and said to be "intimate" not "1 the length." I don't think that was entirely obvious. There were people expecting an acoustic show and all kinds of unique things. It's all very well to say "These people should be grateful for the queen" etc but it wouldn't hurt to just give more info to avoid this kind of backlash.

VETIVER!!! CABRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOON! jajajajajaj! i really envy you...and were you really expecting a longer show? OK, I have to admit that I was expecting her to sing Physical attraction in the end after je táime, but that´s it

Exactly! If you're looking for a friend, go to Gaga's show :lmao:

Hey there, just back from Paris, probably a bit late, seeing all the pages on here about it, but whatever.

I.m not going to share my experience of the show, as everyone has seen it, and you do have your opinion, but just a few things about being there.

It felt really amazing being part of a concert in such mythic place, and so small you could clearly see her face no matter you were

Expecting the whole show, well all the deluded out there could, but honestly the place is so small, half of the show could not fit in there, I was impressed that they could do Vogue, pretty well, but honestly they didn't really have the place to move at several points (when they turn back in the catwalk it was like an American Next Top Model moment, not room enough for all the bitches!)

It was short, yeah, a bit too short, i wasn't expecting it to last any longer, maybe just a closing song that made everyone jump to the roof

The main unpleasant and more thant that fucking awfull thing was the heat, it wasn't an stadium heat or an arena heat, it was just everyone sweating like in a crowded turkish bath on Madrid's gay pride, just waiting there not moving so you don't loose your place, under the horrible Olympia spots, it was unreal, i know that she forbides air conditioning, but even she complained about the heat there as soon as she got on the stage

Even after sweating under the parisien only sunny day, and waiting under the fucking Olympia hot light spots for hours, people were up to jump and sweat for a good reason, but there weren't that many oportunities, TUTR was a huge succes, appart from being the first song, people responded great to that, and Vogue, Candy Shop and amazingly to Erotica, but that's it

Good things: all you've seen, she is amazing, gorgeous and the show is fiiiiiire

Bad things: the delay (we are used to it n'est ce pas), THE HEAT (and please don't use ILNY lyrics it is so obvious)

Shoking things: The backlash at the end, people becoming cavern men, i mean if they sold 2000 tix through the fan club and only 700 for everyone, you could expect hardcore fans, and that was NOT the case, and all the police outside (like more than hundred policemen ... lots of them really hot i was dying) at the end of the concert, it was like if they were expecting the backlash and they were all ready with shields waiting for terrorists, i swear to god that shoked me coming out, and made me horny as well ;)

And one last word about the speach, it was way too long, way too concerned and way explaining herself about the NKM video (that i expected honestly)

I cannot say this was my best Madonna concert, but i would do it again 100 times, and thank you Madonna for all the toxins i've lost during the show, it was like a sauna

That makes it pretty clear that Marine orchestrated the whole thing. Very immature for a political figure but what do we expect really, coming from a right winged political nazi!? :lol: stupid bitch!

just checked and there's about 230 tickets left for Nice, I assume fnac has some left on sale as well, but not a lot judging from the official ticket website. its in late august. so I hope most of it has died down by then..

really, if they can afford all the tickets just to go against her...they are rich!

In the end, she really should have done Love Spent before Masterpiece and closed it out with Like A Prayer and Celebration. It was too short but, what can we do at this point...doesn't make me hate her! Just wish I could speak with her and let her know what NOT to do! Guy's a real idiot. Honestly.

That makes it pretty clear that Marine orchestrated the whole thing. Very immature for a political figure but what do we expect really, coming from a right winged political nazi!? :lol: stupid bitch!

the funny thing is that they waited the show to finish...fascist peole, right, but a madonna show is a madonna show!!!

anyways, as much as I can think of different things to do in this type of concerts, with different songs, different things ...the only real thing that I could tell her is that she should check with somebody her speeches.I really agreeewith her this time, but she should avoid saying things like the one about the greeks ( and, in the stade de france, the one about the french revolution being against the monarchy ...)

Guest bluejean

they were all ready with shields waiting for terrorists, i swear to god that shoked me coming out, and made me horny as well ;)

:lmao: Terrorists make you horny, wow. All that propaganda from the illuminati must be paying off

the funny thing is that they waited the show to finish...fascist peole, right, but a madonna show is a madonna show!!!

They were probably secretly enjoying themselves and then in the end were like, "oh fuck it, this is what we came here for...quick now that she's gone, bring up the signs!" fucking cowards!

Guest bluejean

In the end, she really should have done Love Spent before Masterpiece and closed it out with Like A Prayer and Celebration. It was too short but, what can we do at this point...doesn't make me hate her! Just wish I could speak with her and let her know what NOT to do! Guy's a real idiot. Honestly.

Maybe a setlist like this?

Turn Up The Radio

Love Spent (Album Version not on guitar)

Open Your Heart

Masterpiece

Justify My Love (Interlude)

Vogue

Candy Shop

Human Nature

Beautiful Killer

French song

Encore: Girl Gone Wild

:lmao: Terrorists make you horny, wow. All that propaganda from the illuminati must be paying off

Honey terrorists make me no horny at all ... all those hot policemen (and there were lots, like there was a casting to get hottest and most muscular policemen on town) made me horny

Maybe a setlist like this?

Turn Up The Radio

Love Spent (Album Version not on guitar)

Open Your Heart

Masterpiece

Justify My Love (Interlude)

Vogue

Candy Shop

Human Nature

Beautiful Killer

French song

Encore: Girl Gone Wild

Yes exactly. It really could've and should've happened, but I'm sure as hell not complaining! I was screaming throughout the entire show! It was AMAZING! I just wish it was little more!

At least! Imagine the chaos if this people started to throw shit on the stage during the performance! Hell would break lose!

Guest bluejean

Well lucky you that you got to go.

Tbh I was underwhelmed by the opening section, I don't think it worked as an opening. But The Vogue section was tremendous, so glad we have that in good quality now.

Guest bluejean

At least! Imagine the chaos if this people started to throw shit on the stage during the performance! Hell would break lose!

Well if they had a point to make that is what they should of done. But they are clearly pussies.