Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

Hey guys! I'm back from the show!!!!!

1. First and foremost, the show was AMAZING!!!! I was right next to the catwalk on the left side. She looked happy, she was really nice and cute. And most importantly: I touched her hand! And we made eye contact for like 3 secs... I seriously started to cry when I realized what just happened. I never thought I would be so close to her, it's more than I've ever imagined! It was such a magical and special night!

2. The audience and energy was incredible. That was during the show, cause as soonn as it ended so abrubtly, some people got VERY angry, starting to scream "salope" (whore) and abusive, etc. They threw bottles to the stage and walked out the venue really pissed. They were really disrespectful and assholes. WE ALL KNEW its was going to be an hour, it was all over facebook and word was spreading about it... really shitty

3. Beautiful Killer!!! :drama:

4. I'm so happy right now! :vogue:

I'm bored of you now

I think I will ban you tomorrow

Good night

Why take so long?

I'm ready

th_tumblr_lv67wearLt1qehvxx.gif

Besides, mods will go through the thread and see who really started the uncalled for insults and offenses

Edited by realityisalways

1. First and foremost, the show was AMAZING!!!! I was right next to the catwalk on the left side. She looked happy, she was really nice and cute. And most importantly: I touched her hand! And we made eye contact for like 3 secs... I seriously started to cry when I realized what just happened. I never thought I would be so close to her, it's more than I've ever imagined! It was such a magical and special night!

2. The audience and energy was incredible. That was during the show, cause as soonn as it ended so abrubtly, some people got VERY angry, starting to scream "salope" (whore) and abusive, etc. They threw bottles to the stage and walked out the venue really pissed. They were really disrespectful and assholes. WE ALL KNEW its was going to be an hour, it was all over facebook and word was spreading about it... really shitty

Glad you enjoyed it

We are all jealous !

Notice that she had difficulties with the Handcuffs. It almost didn't open in time!

yeah noted.... :laugh: and then the rope and then the tape....it's been funny...and she's brilliant...

and the european are gentle and beautiful and love Madonna :ass:

That young man is a tale to tell

Im glad you enjoyed! :thumbsup:

Hard to believe that in a crowd full ol lunatic M fans some stupid people would react that way. What kind of a fan is that? :megamanson:

oh so happy for you and so incrediblily jealous

for 1, 3 and 4 I HATE YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

anf for number 3, ok, it finishes without a simple thank you, but still...how much did they pay? and didn´t they know it was short?

Guest Not4Pussies

madonna never really says goodbye and thank you for her promo performances.

when she did Coachella she was 30 mins late, she only did 6 songs and she was gone right after she finished Everybody without a goodbye or thank you.

the crowd was just standing there under the tent, figuring out if she was done or there was more.

She left them wanting more.

Fuck you too

Guy said it was one hour

It was never presented as MDna tour show

It was a one off special show tht was added on the itinerary

Those fucking French dicks should be happy they got a one off unique show that none of us in the rest of the world got

They're crying out for a refund? Fuck them and their ugly whore mothers

:thumbsup::clap:

Madonna will do what she wants to do

She wanted a small intimate version of the show with some extra performances as she didn't do a small promo tour this time

A lot of tickets were allocated to fanclub members

The rest who paid should feel privileged to be in the presence of pop royalty and to have been treated to this one off once in a life time opportunity

Instead they are throwing bottles because they didn't get the standard MDNA show that everyone in the world gets ?

Fucking ingrates and retards

But that's the French for you. Their self worth equates their need to moan.

:superman: :superman: :thumbsup::swordplay::clap:

already on the news...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/madonna-live-paris-olympia-youtube-354999

The pop star streams a live show Thursday afternoon from Paris, where she addressed the recent controversy surrounding her depiction of French politician Marine Le Pen.

Queen of pop Madonna is no stranger to controversy, especially in her most recent European tour. The singer flashed her nipple in Turkey, mooned her audience in Rome, waved a gun as part of her choreography one day after the Aurora, Colo. massacre, and also performed in Poland on the day of the United States' World War II remembrance. Most recently, the Material Girl has been targeted for a background video at her concert that shows French leader Marine Le Pen with a swastika on her forehead and a Hitler mustache.

“Madonna would rather cancel her show than censor her art,” a member of her tour told The Huffington Post.

In a recent interview with a Brazilian TV station, Madonna commented on the Swastika situation by saying, "There seems to be a growing intolerance around the world. In Greece, France, everywhere, people are trying to kick out all the immigrants, make people cover up and not show what their religious affiliation is. Think about what's going on in Russia toward the gay community, I'm calling attention to that intolerance and asking people to pay attention, to wake up to see how we are just creating more chaos in the world."

Thursday, the singer live-streamed an intimate performance from Paris Olympia on YouTube and didn't shy away from that same controversy, instead offering explanation of her artistic decisions.

“The enemy is not out there, there is no such thing as an external enemy. The enemy is within,” she said before addressing Le Pen. “It’s not my intention to make enemies, it’s my intention to promote tolerance.”

Madonna took time to pay homage to the country during her show, admiring the country's acceptance of black artists before the American Civil War, saying, “France welcomed people with open arms.”

More than 90,000 viewers tuned into the live broadcast, which, aside from showcasing Madonna’s personal views on politics and tolerance, was filled with her signature Vogue-ing and cone bra bustier, crazy cool dance moves, and a showcase of songs both old and new.

Madonna did still perform with guns for “Beautiful Killer,” but she didn’t flash any body parts. The curtain closed with “Je t’aime,” ('I love you' in French), before she stepped off stage.

It’s no saying what surprise might come next from the singer, as her tour is far from over. Madonna’s European tour continues through the end of August before she returns to the States for shows that go well into November.

French audience should learn something from her speach. It wasn t random thing. It was about their behaviour against gipsys and muslims and the fact it is not france like it used to be before. So stop crying for your stupid money couse i know a lot of us fro here would pay just to be there if we could come to paris in time.

/Jesus Christ is this what Sex + Erotica was like? :manson: so much scrutiny/backlash, everywhere. am I living it?

:doh: Are people that stupid? It's obviously NOT a tour show, just a special one-off performance (hence the venue, hence the lack of full sets & props, hence the shorter show, and so on). It was all over the place recently that it would be an hour. I wish they would've made that more obvious from the beginning so people wouldn't act stupid after.