Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

God I love this woman so much!!! I don't know who the guy is, but she is so amazing. :bow:

it's the same dancer of the LAV performance of the tour...and the tour he tightens her, on Je t'aime she kills him.

PURE GENIUS/GRANDEUR

Any fluent French speakers help me out. What are these guys chanting after the show? Is it good or bad?

http://yfrog.com/2r8...svolggfhrsjiwcz

Its obviously bad since it was posted by one of the REAL Madonna haters on this forum, instead, and as a result of some troll's personal frustrations, MSIG gets all the heat (as always) when he hasn't hated one bit

Edited by realityisalways

Talks about death pain and hate should be at gaga forum. Could administrator prevent this kind of conversations? That kind of staff have no place here.

I m asking for banning all hate talkers for a week or two just to learn manners.

Aw, Madonna would be SO PROUD :peace:

NOW :shoot:

Talks about death pain and hate should be at gaga forum. Could administrator prevent this kind of conversations? That kind of staff have no place here.

I m asking for banning all hate talkers for a week or two just to learn manners.

Sorry for my stupid english.

About the show: the thing that people are mad is just another madonna controversy. She could sing only one song and it would be ok couse she is the queen

nobody else is.

I love it!

Any kind of critics are goodone. You should learned that already in this 30 years of M masterpiece

really...exaggerated and i really don't like it in any way, make me in a bad mood..

enjoy the artist, ignore the cunts

Its obviously bad since it was posted by one of the REAL Madonna haters on this forum, instead, and as a result of some troll's personal frustrations, MSIG gets all the heat (as always) when he hasn't hated one bit

Are you his alias? It certainly seems like it

Fuck face

Sorry for my stupid english.

About the show: the thing that people are mad is just another madonna controversy. She could sing only one song and it would be ok couse she is the queen

nobody else is.

I love it!

Any kind of critics are goodone. You should learned that already in this 30 years of M masterpiece

I wrote this song

About love and disappointment

I k ow everyone can relate to that

If you were the mona lissaaarrrrggghhhhhhh

Nope, he's a good person who is not capable of scooping down to your level

Unfortunately I am :)

Nope, he's a good person who is not capable of scooping down to your level

Unfortunately I am :)

Do you mean stooping ?

Learn some English and then speak to me please

Je Taime is magnificent! which they'd caught that leg swing over the chair closer. :dramatic:

She handled the rope + tape well.

Guest Not4Pussies

Really?

Sometimes MSIG can in fact be a BUTT HOLE. Sometimes he says the WORST things at the WORSE times. And he says it so nonchalantly, like it means nothing that he will probably upset people.

ha! this is so true!

he never means to be negative or stir anything up. oh no!

Really?

Sometimes MSIG can in fact be a BUTT HOLE. Sometimes he says the WORST things at the WORSE times. And he says it so nonchalantly, like it means nothing that he will probably upset people.

He's danish!!!!! It's not his fault!!!! (and I mean this in a good way)

so seriously give him a break

Notice everyone how Msig is never online at the same time as this thing... This... Reality is person thing...

Alias? Oh I think so.

Je Taime is magnificent! which they'd caught that leg swing over the chair closer. :dramatic:

She handled the rope + tape well.

:lol: at some point i feard she'd make some mistakes....i would have trapped myself trying to do all that things....

He's danish!!!!! It's not his fault!!!! (and I mean this in a good way)

so seriously give him a break

Id rather he fucked off to be honest

And while he's at it you can join him (clearly since you are one and the same person)

Imagine she pushed the whole chair over when she shoves him into it :lmao: it was tippin'.

Notice everyone how Msig is never online at the same time as this thing... This... Reality is person thing...

Alias? Oh I think so.

BTW Preston (the french guy) knows who I am

He can also tell you Im NOT MSIG

I'm sure MSIG is lurking though

He just doesn't take this crap seriously so he is not bothering

Edited by realityisalways

OMG!!!! It´s fantastic!!! I would be death if i´d be there! so close! and look at her!!! she´s so powerful, so energetic! I will always hate Vetiver for being there!!!!!

and, as I watch beauiful killer...US, say goodbye to Revolver!!!

by the way, is alain delon alive? and is the guy singing je t´aime live with her ?

:lol: at some point i feard she'd make some mistakes....i would have trapped myself trying to do all that things....

Notice that she had difficulties with the Handcuffs. It almost didn't open in time!

BTW Preston (the french guy) knows who I am

He can also tell you Im NOT MSIG

I'm sure MSIG is lurking though

He just doesn't take this crap seriously so he is not bothering

I'm bored of you now

I think I will ban you tomorrow

Good night