Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

They are asking for a refund.

Ayw4sXSCEAA3kJF.jpg%20large.jpeg

How ungrateful please? I'd be more than happy to see Madonna in such an intimate venue for like £70 - I don't know about other countries, but my GA ticket for Hyde Park was around 70, and I bet I was no-where as near anyone in there. Completely ignorant IMO

just to quote myself

THIS SHOW HAS BEEN PURE MEGATASTIC BLISSWONDERFULNESS!!!

ON TOP FORM, AND HOW FUNNY SHE'BEEN ON JE T'AIME!!! AND HER VOCALS ....

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

on a side note, if i'd paid and camped for this 8 songs set i'de be in FUCKINRGASMICHEAVEN!!!

She's probably getting that yummy brahim salami

lol amazing.

agreed that only hardcore fans would know about this show to begin with, let alone spend anything more than 20 euros to see her. so the whole meltdown I don't understand. However, I can see how they've been robbed. So yeah - one thing is reality, and another thing is reacting like entitled cunts.

'Intimate' doesn't equal short.

I've been to much longer concerts at much smaller, more intimate venues.

Fuck off shit stain

Do you ever post anything that is not negative ?

If I had my way you'd be banned months ago

But not to fear, your days are numbered

Fuck you too

Guy said it was one hour

It was never presented as MDna tour show

It was a one off special show tht was added on the itinerary

Those fucking French dicks should be happy they got a one off unique show that none of us in the rest of the world got

They're crying out for a refund? Fuck them and their ugly whore mothers

THIS

Guest Not4Pussies

she could have chosen not to do this special performance and enjoyed her much deserved day off.

anyway, she needs to add those two performances, especially the last one. she could easily add it after LAV.

OH WHO CARES!!!!

Got damn, madonna did close to ten songs!!! is that not enough for you all???? SHE EVEN DID TWO NEW PERFORMANCES. What's the fucking problem???

The tickets were cheap and she was on longer than I thought she was going to be. I was offered £2000 outside Brixton for my ticket for the mini Music promo show and they complain? I doubt they are. The websites are so negative these days.

Madge mightve thought she was doing it for free. Who knows. Guy does, but the least said about him the better.

How many people who aren't dedicated fans know who Guy is?

From the 2700 tickets sold for the show, 2000 were reserved for the ICON pre-sale.

So I assume most people at that particular show know who Guy Oseary is.

Madonna will do what she wants to do

She wanted a small intimate version of the show with some extra performances as she didn't do a small promo tour this time

A lot of tickets were allocated to fanclub members

The rest who paid should feel privileged to be in the presence of pop royalty and to have been treated to this one off once in a life time opportunity

Instead they are throwing bottles because they didn't get the standard MDNA show that everyone in the world gets ?

Fucking ingrates and retards

But that's the French for you. Their self worth equates their need to moan.

From the 2700 tickets sold for the show, 2000 were reserved for the ICON pre-sale.

So I assume most people at that particular show know who Guy Oseary is.

I assume you're a cock.

The tickets were cheap and she was on longer than I thought she was going to be. I was offered £2000 outside Brixton for my ticket for the mini Music promo show and they complain? I doubt they are. The websites are so negative these days.

Madge mightve thought she was doing it for free. Who knows. Guy does, but the least said about him the better.

THIS! They paid 80,00 EUR for standing. I guess that's cheaper than what the tickets cost at Stade de France. What did they think they get?

People have absolutely no idea about value for money anymore.

My stream kept skipping so somewhere during Vogue I just couldn't take it anymore and stopped it. :(

I haven't seen the French song or BK/DAD yet! Any vids or at least pics of those performances avail yet??

I'm mad that she just performed what some here say is one of her best performances ever with those 2 songs at the end and all I've seen is a picture of water bottles on the stage. Ugh. I can understand frustration if there was a misunderstanding but why do people have to act like such entitled cunts?? People are jerks.

More highs than lows, but the European leg of this tour has had a cloud of funk hanging over it at nearly every stop it's had.

Madonna will do what she wants to do

She wanted a small intimate version of the show with some extra performances as she didn't do a small promo tour this time

A lot of tickets were allocated to fanclub members

The rest who paid should feel privileged to be in the presence of pop royalty and to have been treated to this one off once in a life time opportunity

Instead they are throwing bottles because they didn't get the standard MDNA show that everyone in the world gets ?

Fucking ingrates and retards

But that's the French for you. Their self worth equates their need to moan.

:chuckle:

If he goes half the forum goes, he has a lot of support :roadrunner:

Well good

Half the forum needs to go anyway

And yes I'm looking at you too, cockface

Quality does not equal quantity