Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

madonna reportedly went running to her car clutching her pearls, she heard the boos and the cries for her head, she screamed DINGO STOLE MY BABY!

source: me cuz i just fuckin wrote it and so it must be true!

If that story was true Madonna would have locked herself in a room for the last 30 years never mind for 30 minutes.

You're the couine = Couine is a play on words - its the French for 'whine'. As much as it wasn't the perfect show, why would you go with such signs? As for 'Sheila Forever', is that a derogatory Oz phrase? Msig, a 'sheila' is oz slang for a woman but it seems an odd phrase with the other signs?

Guest pedrohdi

Wtf is Sheila?

Who the hell goes to a concert like this, that a fan would die to go to, and take pre-pressed sheets on their bags?? Are they Aussies or friends of facist marine le pen?

First, the show was perfect! Beautiful Killer and Je t'aime (moi non plus) should be added to the tour!

Second, I think some fans here are also overreacting. Insult a whole continent with things like "Fuck Europe!" are as horrible as the insults that some people said after the concert.

Third, don't protect Madonna because in this situation she is not 100% innocent. She has not been very generous with this concert, she has used the money from the fans to pay the broadcast and to rent the theatre and in addition she gets international promotion for free. 200 € for 8 songs is just too much. She could have added Nobody knows me, I'm a sinner and Like a prayer. She does not need additional rehearsals to do that and we wouldn't have seen these reactions.

First, the show was perfect! Beautiful Killer and Je t'aime (moi non plus) should be added to the tour!

Second, I think some fans here are also overreacting. Insult a whole continent with things like "Fuck Europe!" are as horrible as the insults that some people said after the concert.

Third, don't protect Madonna because in this situation she is not 100% innocent. She has not been very generous with this concert, she has used the money from the fans to pay the broadcast and to rent the theatre and in addition she gets international promotion for free. 200 € for 8 songs is just too much. She could have added Nobody knows me, I'm a sinner and Like a prayer. She does not need additional rehearsals to do that and we wouldn't have seen these reactions.

Im not defending Madonna but I think that one of the reasons she didn't perform more songs from the MDNA show is because she doesnt want to spoil it since it was going to be broadcasted in pro-shot and she still has lots of dates to go.

madonna cant make anyone happy this year it seems....let the madonna bashing begin in the papers today....oh well, lets all blame madonna

can u imagine these jerks going home and just ripping apart everything madonna in their room, crying to their friends about the money, going on social media in a fit of pure rage, and insulting madonna up and down....yet no one will mention that these signs seem suspeciously premade

well all i can say now is that i hope these so called fans are no longer her fans...cuz if these r her fans then who needs enemies, right

madonna cant make anyone happy this year it seems....let the madonna bashing begin in the papers today....oh well, lets all blame madonna

can u imagine these jerks going home and just ripping apart everything madonna in their room, crying to their friends about the money, going on social media in a fit of pure rage, and insulting madonna up and down....yet no one will mention that these signs seem suspeciously premade

well all i can say now is that i hope these so called fans are no longer her fans...cuz if these r her fans then who needs enemies, right

Thanks to you guys (for providing the info and pics) I've posted this on my tumblr, which I hope gets passed around:

http://ohyeahpop.tumblr.com/post/28117341815/the-truth-is-that-group-of-fans-came-with-printed

I really think we need to take a more active role in social media and commenting in articles related to Madonna, as fans we should try to defend her a little bit more

Ouch!

if its just that article we should be glad! I wouldn't be surprised to see this everywhere in the next few hours. some "fans" were screaming at cameras outside.

if its just that article we should be glad! I wouldn't be surprised to see this everywhere in the next few hours. some "fans" were screaming at cameras outside.

Also bloggers use forums and social media to get their stories, I know that because Im a member of ATRL which its posts are open for everyone to see (and sadly it is full of monsters, very few Madonna fans, so its full of negativity towards Madonna) and our threads and posts show up on the google results immediately after being created, and we've noticed numerous times that when a story has been first posted on atrl it is soon on the perez hilton or the dlisted blog.

So it also matters that we try to defend and balance things out in regards to Madonna, in social media because people read that crap and many pseudo-journalists use it

Edited by realityisalways

It's already on other sites including Digital Spy which has a pretty big audience.

The Associated Press which feeds zillions of news outlets just ran the story, it's going to be everywhere sadly:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hmNTelvJ4SZoynuRQS_27l37p3yg?docId=1cba28dcb967440f88141f48868070d4

They chose to focus on the dislikes of the youtube video instead of the message of her speech, classic disgusting press to hide anything of value from the people

I'm sorry but don't come here trashing Europe just because some people don't know or just forgot what it is to have Madonna in the same room as you. I for one feel SO grateful to have been part of this experience, and even if I paid 3x the price of my ticket, I don't regret it at all! I feel lucky!

The trash people that were insulting her ALL came from the floor category (89 euros) I didn't see anyone throwing anything from the most expensive sections in the balcony. It's sad that these assholes are tainting the whole experience of this magical show!

The high number of "dislikes" on the video were made by you know who even before the show started & you could refresh & dislike it as many times as possible unlike with other YT videos. I'm not even going to bother reading the articles because I already know they're going to be filled with nonsense & over-dramatization of everything.

Unfortunately it is in the news this morning, and a lot of people knows. I had messages from friends who asked me if I was not disappointed, I'm bummed because I paid good money, and everyone thinks I got ripped off, it'' s weird... There are ton of jokes on twitter & facebook, people call us suckers!!

But well, things will change during the day, I hope nobody is gonna piss me off tonight about this.

I enjoyed the show, and I love Madonna even more

tumblr_m7t9p1Y6PE1r90m4vo1_500.jpg

"The truth is, that group of fans came with PRINTED SIGNS Against MADONNA. This whole booing thing was PLANNED and ORGANIZED as you can see, BEFORE THE SHOW.

It didn’t matter if she performed 2 songs or 12 they were GOING TO DO IT ANYWAY. Now I don’t know who is behind this, some say it was organized by Le Pen Supporters some say Monsters. I can’t point any fingers, but I just have to say that whoever spends money on tickets to bash an artist while at the same time is taking that ticket away from a real fan that wants to enjoy the amazing and artistic display Madonna offered, is living a real sad pathetic life and at the end of the day will pay. Karma is a bitch.

You’re the couine = Couine is a play on words - its the French for ‘whine’. Other signs read: You are addicted to our Money and ‘Sheila Forever’, Sheila is a french singer. Who the hell goes to a concert like this, that a fan would die to go to, and take pre-pressed signs??"

http://ohyeahpop.tumblr.com/

Edited by Real_Madonna