Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

^ But JR, the news of the striptease and guns has already hit the USA. The internet has made all of that irrelevant. The USA WILL welcome her with open arms not necessarily because they're going to love her show unquestionably, but because her stock in the USA is up way more than before - now that she proved to everyone that she is the ultimate performer LIVE on the biggest TV event, and isn't trying to act like an anglo snot-nose anymore.

Wow someone actually shelled out money to just to be able to go to the show and hold up a sign that said "Addicted to our $$$"? If they're so upset why are they still paying to see her? Their fucking argument is moot and the joke's on them.

I can't say I'm surprised though, I've never met a French person who wasn't a complete cunt.

Wow someone actually shelled out money to just to be able to go to the show and hold up a sign that said "Addicted to our $$$"? If they're so upset why are they still paying to see her? Their fucking argument is moot and the joke's on them.

I can't say I'm surprised though, I've never met a French person who wasn't a complete cunt.

I hate to say it, but both times that I've gone to France I've ONLY gotten along with sexy Belgian men. The French truly have issues. It's like they're taught to bitch and complain. It's in their blood.

Guest Not4Pussies

after seeing that video and seeing how some people had posters made beforehand, it all makes it seem like

a large group of people planned this.

did any of them have the bravery to show those posters while Madonna was on stage

or any of them dared to call her a bitch while she was performing?

it all seems kind of precalculated in a way.

Im very happy with some things I have read today.

Overall, we fans disapproved the attitude of some (not all) people who were on the show.

The impact of performance was incredible. Vogue, candy shop, beautiful killer madonnaParis TTs worldwide were on twitter.

The press, so I've been reading, is more attentive to the speech, Marie La Pen and even reported a shame that some people did when get out of Olympia.

In fact, some people are trying to make the end of the show a real war, something that is not true.

Of course we saw people booing, angry fans, but the show was limited, in fact were only 2500 people, almost all "die-hard-iconers-fans".

Unlike a show for the "general public" where a reaction like this, could be detrimental to the career of an artist

If they really weren't told beforehand that the gig would be short, I can sympathize somewhat, BUT what were they expecting? It was just like the Roseland concert for Hard Candy right? And the Koko one for Confessions. It's a condensed, paired down version of what she does on tour. The main difference was the fabulous ending that was probably a one off thing she'll never do again. Still they bitch. Whatever, I doubt Madonna is losing any sleep.

Guest Sinisin

I loved the whole show- she was in incredible voice and form! WOOT!

PS. Sorry I havent posted in a while, Google had the site flagged for malicious software attacks :scared: - but I caved and said fuck it. :)

Ive missed you all and shall spend hours trolling and catching up! :) :)

after seeing that video and seeing how some people had posters made beforehand, it all makes it seem like

a large group of people planned this.

did any of them have the bravery to show those posters while Madonna was on stage

or any of them dared to call her a bitch while she was performing?

it all seems kind of precalculated in a way.

That was kinda meh. I wouldn't pay money for it. It should've been free especially since it's free online. I can understand why people would be mad. Tho, so funny watching people coming to the concert with ready-made signs trashing her. LOL. I hope they didn't spend money on the high-priced tickets with full intention to trash her. How fucking pathetic is that? She should just use her gun and pull an Aurora on their sorry asses.

Can we talk about the performance please? Seeing these two sections professionally shot takes it to a whole other dimension. Fantastic stuff. I'm creating gifs of all my favorite little parts.

I loved the whole show- she was in incredible voice and form! WOOT!

PS. Sorry I havent posted in a while, Google had the site flagged for malicious software attacks :scared: - but I caved and said fuck it. :)

Ive missed you all and shall spend hours trolling and catching up! :) :)

The malware has been removed and the forum was upgraded with new software. It's safe to visit here now. Welcome back!

527053_485835708110948_632174710_n.jpg

from madonnaramas's facebook.

Her gams are so fuckin' toned. :wow: She showed 'em off here more than anywhere else this tour. Eat it Francophiles.

She scheduled an (EXTRA) SPECIAL SHOW in a TINY THEATER JUST FOR HER PARISIAN FANS. THIS IS AFTER PLAYING A STADIUM FOR THEM JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO. NO OTHER CITY IS GETTING THIS.

I'm literally in awe at how ungrateful these people are. Do they realize Madonna may have just skipped over an entire nation where hundereds of thousands of fans have not been able to see her perform in TWENTY YEARS? God what a pile of ridiculous elitist trash, I hope they all turn their fan cards in and eat shit. She can live without 2700 idiots, and so can we.

+1 great post

Guest bluejean

They got an 8 minute speech, they should be greatful :lol:

Is it just me or does Madonna always speak to French audiences in a really patronising way? Her tone seems to be different compared to the UK or US or something. Like she's talking to a 5 year old :lmao:

One of her best shows ever. The two songs at the end will go down in history.

I can't at how much she has given us since February 3rd, 2012. We are sooooooo lucky.

And that mediafire audio file - I'm dying with happiness!!!

Everyone's really on edge since 2009. It's really sad, and pretty frightening. There's a level of verbal and physical abuse everywhere, from your job to your bus to a nightclub, that's just unacceptable. Let's all hope it doesn't all go to shit, like it did a hundred years ago...

They got an 8 minute speech, they should be greatful :lol:

Is it just me or does Madonna always speak to French audiences in a really patronising way? Her tone seems to be different compared to the UK or US or something. Like she's talking to a 5 year old :lmao:

Judging by how they reacted at the end, she should be a BIT tougher next time.

zT4RR.gif

Wow, the press/Twitter/social media response is very negative. I hope it is soon forgotten with Vienna and Poland next week. Sheesh.

Oh god the Beautiful Killer/DAD mashup and then her cover of Je T'aime, Moi Non Plus HOLY JESUS. I died. I am currently typing from the grave. Those performances were literally the best thing I've seen this era. Her ass omg. Her jacket. Everything was perfect.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Fuck those ungrateful assholes. I would have given anything to see this show! and they got TWO new, never-before-seen performances. I mean come on!

Edited by hydrangeas

Eh, I've just googled Madonna news, teh reports about the fan riots were minimal, most of them talk about her speech and hella love that she gave to France. It might change come tomorrow, but as of right now... caca poopoo, much ado about nothing.

Madonna is Dios.

Guest bluejean

Seeing that Vogue/CS/HN section in good quality is amazing. I really hope they shoot the proper DVD more like this rather than with all the special effects editing and fake live vocals.

Does anyone know is the crackling on that YouTube video the way it is or is there a better version out there? The quality of the video is not flawless either, I mean it's good but is there better?