Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

The lesson on France to the French was cringe. Do you REALISE? Do you KNOW? do you UNDERSTAND? Yes, Madonna, they're French

But FUCK ME that ending was awesome!

If people are booing, I kinda understand. It's the kind of show she used to do for free.

those fans are already disliking the broadcast, also they were expecting the full setlist. :/

My friend just told me it was impressive.

People threw bottles on the stage at the end.

They are completely angry.

There is going to be YouTube videos...

The critics are going to kill her.

The ticket prices were much too high for a short show like that.

Yes. Seems a lot of work considering traffic, getting to the venue, everyone getting situated for just an hour. But it was cute and must've been nice to see Madonna so up close.

Wonder how GSM would have reacted to THAT?

can't say but I know how I reacted. It was a mix of :rotfl: as well as oJ1nT.jpg + 3 mL of :wow:

Oh who cares about how many thumbs down it has. The bullk of those came before the damn show even started.

Like someone said, probably the Munsters that bombard anything Madonna does with negative shit.

The lesson on France to the French was cringe. Do you REALISE? Do you KNOW? do you UNDERSTAND? Yes, Madonna, they're French

But FUCK ME that ending was awesome!

If people are booing, I kinda understand. It's the kind of show she used to do for free.

The show was flawless and the excitement was peaking during the last 2 songs, if she had just done Like a Prayer and Celebration everyone would have left happy

Guest bluejean

Well how much did they pay for tickets? acko turned down a freebie.

I think the song choice was poor, Girl Gone Wild should have been in there. But great to have a selection of the tour songs in this quality to keep us going til the broadcast of the full show.

Wow that was my first time watching M live! It was so exciting at the start I was squealing! The sound was so awesome and I had my headphones on full blast. I can only imagine how great the blu-ray is going to be :inlove:

:shock: <--- that was me for about two minutes from when M TOOK HER PANTS OFF AND STRUTTED HER ASS ON THAT STAGE.

I absolutely loved DAD/Beautiful Killer and she looked so hot in those heels and that coat. Just.... fuck. The french song as the end was to die for. I was expecting another song or two, I felt like it ended too fast but what can you do?!

I'm just gobsmacked.

i love the show and i love madonna but saying that people in my country don t have anything to eat is an exaggeration!we are having some difficult times and i am sure that we r not the only ones.i hope thats not what the world sees of Greece.we will rise uo to the occation.we ve done it before....i was amazed by the last part of the show.she was in perfect shape and her voice was beautiful!

My friend just told me it was impressive.

People threw bottles on the stage at the end.

They are completely angry.

There is going to be YouTube videos...

The critics are going to kill her.

please..they had a intimate show from Madonna. Do they realize how lucky they were? Even if she just farted their face and nothing else..

is this where the thread turns negative??? like every thread eventually does? lol

people shouldnt be so fuckin dumb, really, it was announced it would be only an hour...they should know by now that this was a promo thing....take a cue from madonna's speech and point the finger at themselves for not being informed about the show before they bought tickets