Vienna - July 29

hyper

Guest Not4Pussies

Stanni 8 up, 2 down

A name given to people that are very short, but are not classified as dwafs or midgets. A perfect example would also be member of the online game WOW, and would make the majority of their friends online, as online friends dont know how tall you are. A "stanni" would rather go online and talk than go out to parties or go out in public.

Stanni 4 up, 6 down

Standard Peace(Piece,Hash)

Lola's walking with the dancers. I think the one with the red jacket is Darrell (the one with the dark glasses from the GGW video). The one with the heart shirt might be Drew.

A while before the show started

oe2.jpg

Its such a pretty stage!

20120730-pictures-madonna-visiting-leopold-museum-vienna-10.jpg

Of course it was her! She went to the Leopold museum which houses lots of very impressive paintings by Gustav KLIMT and Egon SCHIELE.

If any of you know about art, you'd know Schiele used to sign his paintings like this

tumblr_lnejjdMywb1qk6rcio1_500.jpg

She tried to copy that style of signature

I was just confused by the Stanni

Guest alieniaac

I know I'm late, but the show was fucking incredible.

First I was the second row at the right side of the stage and then after Like a Virgin when one girl almost collapsed I was in the front row.

She showed her as and she was like 1,5 m away from me, lol.

I couldn't believe it. This was my first Madonna's concert, and it was really great.

The best show on earth.

• 2 weeks later...

Last but not least!!!

As i´ve been travelling the past month in europe i didn´t have the time to talk about the show...it was F*** amazing!

Vienna really rocked this time! I mean, i was really really afraid about people saying it was a funeral last time, that it was going to be empty, etc...

None of this ocurred. The audience was great, really really into the concert with just a perfect atmopsphere. A lot of good looking people having a great time.

Madonna, of course, did again her job perfectly as always. I won the pit contest and got the chance to stay even closer to her and she gave me her hand during Like a Prayer!!! I really enjoyed her speech about the Olympia concert. She seemed really to care about the fans and she really meant what she was saying.

You know, i keep coming back to read here and see people talking about stupid things like they gave tickets away, it was empty bla bla bla...bullshit...the concert was amazing, the audience was amazing and Madonna rocked once again. The beginning and I don´t give a f*** where truly the WOW moments during the concert, but there are so many others that i will have to watch it again and again to tell...

Now, waiting for her in Rio de Janeiro!!!

Last but not least!!!

As i´ve been travelling the past month in europe i didn´t have the time to talk about the show...it was F*** amazing!

Vienna really rocked this time! I mean, i was really really afraid about people saying it was a funeral last time, that it was going to be empty, etc...

None of this ocurred. The audience was great, really really into the concert with just a perfect atmopsphere. A lot of good looking people having a great time.

Madonna, of course, did again her job perfectly as always. I won the pit contest and got the chance to stay even closer to her and she gave me her hand during Like a Prayer!!! I really enjoyed her speech about the Olympia concert. She seemed really to care about the fans and she really meant what she was saying.

You know, i keep coming back to read here and see people talking about stupid things like they gave tickets away, it was empty bla bla bla...bullshit...the concert was amazing, the audience was amazing and Madonna rocked once again. The beginning and I don´t give a f*** where truly the WOW moments during the concert, but there are so many others that i will have to watch it again and again to tell...

Now, waiting for her in Rio de Janeiro!!!

Glad you had such a good time :thumbsup: