Vienna - July 29

hyper

i dont think the company, or whoever said, it wasnt sold out to the media....is reliable...

cuz we've heard these stories before - "OH THE COMPANY OR STADUIM OFFICIALS SAID IT WASNT SOLD OUT" - yet every single time it comes in as sold out.

if the back part of the floor seats arent filled up - they've still reached the capacity that they r reporting as sold out (they as in live nation).

and i dont trust people who run there mouths to the media

oe2.jpg

You can already see people walking out. If you look waaayy up in the front you can see one person leaving!!!

Flop tour.

:sassy:

Edited by hydrangeas

Sorry but that story of tickets being given away has to be the biggest crock of shit I've heard, whom would they give them to? To the HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE randomly walking by the stadium? Did they go to the city centre and handed them out like flyers? umm, yeah right ... :crazy:

I was there and it was just as full hours before the show as it was during the show. I left the GT once to go for a piss and took these pictures (at least an hour before the show started)

109.jpg

110.jpg

SO LET'S NOT START BULLSHIT RUMOURS NOW, SHALL WE :crazy:

If any tickets were handed out for free without people having to do anything for them (a competition of sorts), it must have been by a conpany that had bought a large number of tickets to promote itself or by a third party. Surely not by anyone from Live Nation or Madonna's team.

i wanna see more posts from people that have been to the concert in vienna because i wanna know, how you liked it :)

it was fucking amazing. I was in the Golden circle really close to the end of the catwalk (perfect place to see the show). The crowd were amazing (at least in my area) a far cry from S&S 2008 crowd and i think the stadium was pretty packed.

some of my pics:

P1360429.jpg

P1360431.jpg

P1360427.jpg

P1360544.jpgP1360478.jpg

P1360572.jpg

P1360581.jpg

Edited by Animal Instinct

photod15 posted this on Instagram/Tumblr:

tumblr_m80o82hSfA1qapia6o1_500.jpg

Guest pedrohdi

You can already see people walking out. If you look waaayy up in the front you can see one person leaving!!!

Flop tour.

:sassy:

Well I wasn´t there myself but I walked out half way through! ; :laugh:

Edited by pedrohdi

yesterday i saw Rocco giving away free tickets in a square in Rome while i was having a drink....but i didn't trust him!!!!

great pics Animal!!!

it was fucking amazing. I was in the Golden circle really close to the end of the catwalk (perfect place to see the show). The crawd were amazing (at least in my area) a far cry from S&S 2008 crawd and i think the stadium was pretty packed.

some of my pics:

P1360429.jpg

P1360431.jpg

P1360427.jpg

P1360544.jpgP1360478.jpg

P1360572.jpg

P1360581.jpg

Amazing pics. Thanks so much for sharing them!

According to the local press that she signed the guestbook at Leopold Museum (that's where a lot of Schieles and Klimts are displayed, pictures above with Brahim et al) with „Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone Stanni 20112" (the year is not a typo), Brahim also put "Stanni" behind his name ...:dazed:

Oh Mysterydonna :drama:

Apparantly she is still in Vienna and plans on flying on to Warsaw today at 2pm

According to the local press that she signed the guestbook at Leopold Museum (that's where a lot of Schieles and Klimts are displayed, pictures above with Brahim et al) with „Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone Stanni 20112" (the year is not a typo), Brahim also put "Stanni" behind his name ... :dazed:

Oh Mysterydonna :drama:

20120730-pictures-madonna-visiting-leopold-museum-vienna-10.jpg