Just Received My Free Icon Live Pass Tour Gift! (not Broken 12")

jonski43

When you bought your icon access pass, you got a free gift. I must admit, I'd given all hope of seeing it but it's just arrived. I've not opened it. I know others were wondering where their's were so looks like they're finally going out!

I went for the poster.

Is that the Broken 12" single?

Alas no. It's just the tour gift you got when you bought the tour pass to get priority tickets. I've updated the title to clarify what I meant. Sorry to get anyone's hopes up!

Guest bluejean

So those 'Broken' 12" records never came?? That was years ago

:rotfl:

ICON should be for Australian fans only. This is no way to treat people in important countries.

Oh yeah! I completely forgot about that ahaha. I got the poster and I think my mom got the laminate, but of course I'm going to keep both of them lol

i've bought 2 tickets with the live pass....one was an EA... i've tried zillion times to request the gifts....all the time no results.....

thanks icon

i've bought 2 tickets with the live pass....one was an EA... i've tried zillion times to request the gifts....all the time no results.....

thanks icon

Do u wear ur MDNA watch :D

ahahah no...i don't want to spend more money to buy a battery!!!!!

but i'm stupid and i will take a picture of what i've done.....

i've retired today.....let's wait :sassy:

Whatever happened to the days when you could go to a record store to buy a Madonna poster when her new CDs were out?? Her team hasn't put out an album poster since COAD. Now you have to purchase them off her official site.

Whatever happened to the days when you could go to a record store to buy a Madonna poster when her new CDs were out?? Her team hasn't put out an album poster since COAD. Now you have to purchase them off her official site.

and when you spend 300 euros for a ticket, they promise you a free poster and then.....

I've just checked and I could have sworn the poster I chose was the same as my avi on the left but the poster they've sent me is a pic from the tour book/GGW single cover shoot! Up to their usual customer service then. At least you know they should be on their way. I think I'll stick mine on ebay!

Guest bluejean

That original tour poster is so crap. Actually all the original posters for the tours have been crap apart from Reinvention. The tour book covers are always so much better.

So those 'Broken' 12" records never came?? That was years ago

:rotfl:

ICON should be for Australian fans only. This is no way to treat people in important countries.

Ha ha ha ha ha :D