Madonna adds Beautiful Killer to MDNA Tour setlist

MPowered

According to Madonnarama

Madonna has rehearsed a mash-up, during the soundcheck of the MDNA Tour concert in Birmingham, she’d like to incorporate in the Olympia performance and possibly also include in the setlist for future MDNA Tour shows.

A “Die Another Day vs. Beautiful Killer” mash-up, which has Madonna singing the Beautifull Killer lyrics on top of the Die Another Day music. A very interesting combination!

Sounds good to me! :) I hope this replaces Revolver or Hung Up...

I really hope that this means that there'll be more songs added or replaced throughout the tour. My kick-out candidates are:

Revolver, Hung Up, I'm a Sinner, Human Nature, Candy Shop, Like a Virgin and maybe Masterpiece (only if she adds Love Spent instead)

Yeah, I know it's a lot, but those are the weakest performances imo and I'd really like to see Everybody, NRM, LS, PA, Some Girls and FF.

btw...I think this tour's setlist is one of her worst along with GS, DWT and S&S.

I really hope that this means that there'll be more songs added or replaced throughout the tour. My kick-out candidates are:

Revolver, Hung Up, I'm a Sinner, Human Nature, Candy Shop, Like a Virgin and maybe Masterpiece (only if she adds Love Spent instead)

Yeah, I know it's a lot, but those are the weakest performances imo and I'd really like to see Everybody, NRM, LS, PA, Some Girls and FF.

btw...I think this tour's setlist is one of her worst along with GS, DWT and S&S.

IMO, this setlist of the MDNA Tour is one of her best, along with S&S, WTG and GS.

And "Masterpiece" and "Like a Virgin" are both among my absolute favourites on this tour, so I'd be pissed if she took those out.

The only songs I'd even consider removing from the setlist are "Revolver" and "The Erotic Candy Shop" (should be more Erotica than Candy Shop).

Apart from that I'd add "Love Spent" to the setlist after "Masterpiece", and I wouldn't mind if an oldie were added to the Celebration segment.

Hung Up needs to be replaced for this gem

and I'm a sinner for Love Spent.

I keep wishing

Like a Virgin NEEDS to stay, it's one of the best parts of the show! She could replace Hung Up with this. Oooh and yes I agree with replacing I'm a Sinner with Love Spent, or just adding Love Spent to a section without removing any songs. I just need her to perform Love Spent.

Guest pedrohdi

The Girlie Show and the Drowned world Tour are perrrrfection! On MDNA I would replace Revolver add Love Spent and Some Girls, put HG in its original form

Guest Not4Pussies

I wanna see Everybody right before Celebration, Impressive Instant before I'm Addicted OR for the US only she could bring back her S&S performance of Frozen.

Im a sinner and LAV are AMAZING. how can you not love it?

I really want her to dance during I'm a Sinner, just her standing there with the guitar and those ridiculous Hawaiian flower necklaces is not what this song's performance should be like. (Same with TUTR) What I don't like about this setlist is that it only features "oldies" that were performed during the last decade, apart from OYH and JML. Vogue, LAP, Hung Up, Candy Shop and Human Nature have all been performed on S&S. The performance of Vogue is amazing! The performance of LAP is good, but not nearly as good as S&S. Hung Up is just as awful, as the one on S&S, CS was probably one of the worst songs on HC and Human Nature is only good if she flashes her nipples...

Like a Virgin is either hate it or love it, I don't think it's that good, it's too low for her voice imo. (But that's just my opinion, you don't have to agree on that.)

Everybody should be performed before Celebration and a song from Ray of Light should be added to the setlist (NRM!!!) Physical Attraction should replace Candy Shop and Deeper and Deeper should replace Hung Up, while BK/DAD should replace Revolver. So we'll have:

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. Beautiful Killer

3. Gang Bang

4. Papa Don't Preach

5. Deeper and Deeper

6. I Don't Give A

7. Best Friend

8. Express Yourself

9. Give Me All Your Luvin'

10. Turn Up the Radio

11. Open Your Heart

12. Masterpiece

13. Love Spent (first verse acoustic, after that, album version)

14. Justify My Love

15. Vogue

16. Physical Attraction

17. Human Nature

18. Like a Virgin or Falling Free

19. Nobody Knows Me

20. Nothing Really Matters

21. I'm Addicted

22. Like a Prayer

23. Everybody

24. Celebration

I wanna see Everybody right before Celebration, Impressive Instant before I'm Addicted OR for the US only she could bring back her S&S performance of Frozen.

I always thought that these two would've been a good match!

I love MDNA so I´m happy with the setlist: the classics are the ones that I don´t like ( not the songs, but the covers, too short, slow...)

I think the celebration segment is too short same with the majorette segment, additions to those would be great, please dont replace anything

she has to replace some songs otherwise the show would be too long for her. Her longest show was RIT with 24 performances. I think 25 would be max.

Guy: We should add Love Spent and Beautiful Killer to the setlist! We have room to add a few more songs.

Madonna: GUUUYY

Guy: But the fans-

Madonna: No

Guy: But-

Madonna: No

Guy:

Madonna:

Guy:

Madonna: No *throws cake in his face*

35hl837.gif

ignore me :mellow:

Edited by hydrangeas

Great! I'm all for seeing new performances although it's really for the fans. I'd be really happy if she mixed things up. Can't think which song should be replaced though. She shouldn't get rid of the classics.

Guest bluejean

Madonna: No *throws CUBB's cake in his face* Okaaay, as I long as I can skip that awful country Australia

Guy: Okay its a deal

:lmao:

Guest bluejean

Why are they adding this shit song to the setlist and butchering Die Another Day in the process?

Hopefully its not replacing anything especially Hung Up which is a highlight.

yeah she still has room to add some! excluding the video interludes theres only 21 performances, the show isnt even 2 hours, you can tell they rehearsed more and stripped the show down cos remember when she did the FB chat with Jimmy Fallon she said the show is over 2 hours long

It should've been longer than 2hours! MDNA is a 16 track-album + she had/wanted to add Celebration and Revolver. The should've had at least 27 tracks, but Madonna would never do a 27 track concert. I mean, she didn't even want to tour Australia... :erotica: