Madonna adds Beautiful Killer to MDNA Tour setlist

MPowered

Shell probably work around the choreography without the moving stage and add a few classics plus LoveSpent and Beautiful Killer but my question is...has the beautiful killer/die another day been confirmed as a new addition to the tour or is this still speculation for the Paris date...or just speculation at all?

Awesome addition to the set list. The current set list is weak in parts especially the last segment with just one big hit. The last segment needs to be stronger:

Celebration

Secret

Ray Of Light

Turn Up The Radio

Holiday

As for Hung Up, I'd rather she didn't perform it if she is going to mess it up two tours in a row.

And I think Candy Shop could have been Physical Attraction or Deeper And Deeper

Revolver could have been Die Another Day

And Falling Free belongs somewhere

And

I'm not really into BK so I hope it does not replace any from the first three segments. The last act, I agree, is weaker. I still am not fond of Celebration BBR as the closer. I think the original version of that will be better.

Even though I originally hated Revolver I really warmed to the live performance and hope she doesn't scrap it; I'd really like to see it

I predict a huge Backlash of American Life proportions in the US if she doesn't scrap the gun section, she will be deemed as insensitive and you know the american press and public love their scapegoats, anything to keep the sheep distracted from the ongoing Libor scandal.

with that shooting recently shes for sure gonna get flack for the gun use in the show, this is probably her most controversial our ever and im sure she is loving it.

that mash up has been taken down, can anyone else post it?

I predict a huge Backlash of American Life proportions in the US if she doesn't scrap the gun section, she will be deemed as insensitive and you know the american press and public love their scapegoats, anything to keep the sheep distracted from the ongoing Libor scandal.

I don't think there will be backlash at all. When does she arrive in the US? People are using the argument that if they'd have been allowed to take guns into the cinema, people would have been able to defend themselves. Madonna's performance is about defending herself.

I do think it was more crass of her to talk about peace in the Middle East at the start of her tour after she's leapt around with guns. The US constitutiion is all about the 'the right to bear arms'. The republicans and right wing will love her brandishing weapons.

In my interpretation she's asking God (Papa) to forgive her sins. But again, is just my interpretation.

Yeah that's what I thought, and that's why she doesn't do the whole song, because the later lyrics don't wouldn't fit that meaning.

Guest bluejean

I don't think it's anything to do with God. She's confessing to her father that she just killed her lover/husband.

I think changing lyrics of the song would have cheapened the whole performance abit a la Into The Groove on Reinvention.

Guest Not4Pussies

But I havent even seen the Revolver performance. I actually like Revolver, Lil Wayne and everything.

I hope this replaces HU.

but I doubt it would.. i think it would replace another MDNA song.

I hope they'd get rid of Revolver too.

I hope she keeps Revolver, it works well on tour. HU could be replaced if she does not botter to perform it properly but i wonder when did she get time to fully rehearse Beautiful Killer to fit in the show. Given the circumstances she will probably recycle the coreography of another song (HU or Revolver?).

Guest bluejean

The Die Another Day music would fit well in place of Hung Up.

Maybe they have rehearsed the changes prior to the tour starting? I seem to recall various songs like Physical Attraction and Nothing Really Matters being rumoured to have been in rehearsals. I would love to hear THOSE live instead of crap like Beautiful Killer.

The Die Another Day music would fit well in place of Hung Up.

Maybe they have rehearsed the changes prior to the tour starting? I seem to recall various songs like Physical Attraction and Nothing Really Matters being rumoured to have been in rehearsals. I would love to hear THOSE live instead of crap like Beautiful Killer.

+1 I'm just glad that she's actually changing the setlist a little bit...It still might be that she replaces/adds other songs from time to time.

Best song on the album so I would love to see it live! (To bad i'm in Australia :p) But I would prefer it to be the original, not a mix/mash up.