Madonna adds Beautiful Killer to MDNA Tour setlist

MPowered

Why are they adding this shit song to the setlist and butchering Die Another Day in the process?

Hopefully its not replacing anything especially Hung Up which is a highlight.

Highlight?! I'm so sorry, but that song needs to leave...

Guest bluejean

No it doesn't. And if she does 'American Life' instead that is going to be even more hated by fans. Nobody likes that song.

Why are they adding this shit song to the setlist and butchering Die Another Day in the process?

Hopefully its not replacing anything especially Hung Up which is a highlight.

Excuse me, but Beautiful Killer is one of the best songs on MDMA - in fact I'd much rather hear it on its own than mashed up with DAD (although I love that one as well). Mash-ups rarely improve on either of the original songs.

Guest bluejean

Excuse me, but Beautiful Killer is one of the best songs on MDMA - in fact I'd much rather hear it on its own than mashed up with DAD (although I love that one as well). Mash-ups rarely improve on either of the original songs.

A mash up is a crap idea, its just going to give casual fans more annoyance hearing a retarded version of Die Another Day. They'll be thinking "what is this shit?"

And speaking of shit, that's what I think Beautiful Killer is :lol: But I understand I'm in the minority about that. I actually love 'Revolver' in this tour, I would hate to see it go.

Revolver shouldnt be replaced by Beautiful Killer because it doesnt make any sense on the context.

Revolver is about taking control of your sexuality and express it. Beautiful Killer, on the other hand, is about a submissive woman doing everything to please her lover. Exactly the opposite of Madonna's statement.

For me it makes more sense Revolver. But maybe is just me! Probably nobody gives a shit about context! :lmao:

But i didnt wanna to miss a performance when I see the show. But I dont need to worrie about right? Revolver was shot in Paris, so obviously they gonna add to the Blu-Ray/DVD just like Holiday, DYU and Frozen from S&S 2.0! :rotfl:

Beautiful Killer really should have been in the beginning section - it fits so well.

And reproducing that song sounds like a good idea becuase its current production is rather bland.

Revolver shouldnt be replaced by Beautiful Killer because it doesnt make any sense on the context.

Revolver is about taking control of your sexuality and express it. Beautiful Killer, on the other hand, is about a submissive woman doing everything to please her lover. Exactly the opposite of Madonna's statement.

For me it makes more sense Revolver. But maybe is just me! Probably nobody gives a shit about context! :lmao:

But i didnt wanna to miss a performance when I see the show. But I dont need to worrie about right? Revolver was shot in Paris, so obviously they gonna add to the Blu-Ray/DVD just like Holiday, DYU and Frozen from S&S 2.0! :rotfl:

As if papa don't preach fits into that whole scene :lmao: go and figure that one out.

Guest bluejean

God, I really hate her fans.

Me too. Everything about that 1st section is perfect, I really hope she doesn't change any of it.

Still waiting for news regarding "Love Spent". Now THAT would be a tour highlight.

I have to say, as much as I miss the original version of Hung Up, the first section of the show is one of my favorite segments of all time. I actually love PDP in the first section, I don't know how it fits in but it's nice to hear her perform it. Plus whenever she starts singing "The one you warned me all about..." I always get goosebumps.

God, I really hate her fans.

+1 (why it's 2 days i can't use emoticons or anything else??? the australian curse hit me?? why?? i'm with them!!! :(()

PDP is one of my highlights, after the darkness of Revolver and GB when those strings of PDP come on it just makes you come alive! its amazing! I cried when she did it on Tuesday

Yes! I completely agree. I'm probably going to react the same way when I see her in October.

Papa Don't Preach is this tour's Lament...I wish she would've done a full version of it though changing the lyrics a little bit so it could fit in with the theme.

"Papa Don't Preach

I'm in trouble deep

Papa Don't Preach

I've been losing sleep

What I did wasn't right

I've shot my baby"

ooh where u going to see her, I'm doing to Dallas Oct 20th show! hahah we can have a good ol' cry together lmaoooo

I'm seeing her in New Orleans on the 27th! We can cry with each other in spirit :laugh:

I really want her to dance during I'm a Sinner, just her standing there with the guitar and those ridiculous Hawaiian flower necklaces is not what this song's performance should be like. (Same with TUTR) What I don't like about this setlist is that it only features "oldies" that were performed during the last decade, apart from OYH and JML. Vogue, LAP, Hung Up, Candy Shop and Human Nature have all been performed on S&S. The performance of Vogue is amazing! The performance of LAP is good, but not nearly as good as S&S. Hung Up is just as awful, as the one on S&S, CS was probably one of the worst songs on HC and Human Nature is only good if she flashes her nipples...

Like a Virgin is either hate it or love it, I don't think it's that good, it's too low for her voice imo. (But that's just my opinion, you don't have to agree on that.)

Everybody should be performed before Celebration and a song from Ray of Light should be added to the setlist (NRM!!!) Physical Attraction should replace Candy Shop and Deeper and Deeper should replace Hung Up, while BK/DAD should replace Revolver. So we'll have:

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. Beautiful Killer

3. Gang Bang

4. Papa Don't Preach

5. Deeper and Deeper

6. I Don't Give A

7. Best Friend

8. Express Yourself

9. Give Me All Your Luvin'

10. Turn Up the Radio

11. Open Your Heart

12. Masterpiece

13. Love Spent (first verse acoustic, after that, album version)

14. Justify My Love

15. Vogue

16. Physical Attraction

17. Human Nature

18. Like a Virgin or Falling Free

19. Nobody Knows Me

20. Nothing Really Matters

21. I'm Addicted

22. Like a Prayer

23. Everybody

24. Celebration

Dear, I just threw up.

I think "I'm a Sinner" is a fun moment during the show, actually, especially the bits from "Cyberraga" when she gets all Kula Shaker on us, tambourine included.

Having seen the show twice I wouldn't remove anything, each and every performance has something special.

As if papa don't preach fits into that whole scene :lmao: go and figure that one out.

In my interpretation she's asking God (Papa) to forgive her sins. But again, is just my interpretation.

I LOVE the setlist. And BK will be an amazing addition.

Plus, I think that I'm a sinner is just a great great song to sing along to... people should dig it a bit more!

This setlist is amazing. HU is perfection, it adds the expectation. During Gang Bang for example nobody sing it, just watch and enjoy the show. Same with HU. Those slacklining dancers are the center of the act.

I think she can add two songs. Love Spent fits after/before Masterpiece and BK in the first section.

I miss Music :(

I wouldn't be surprised if she performed "Love Spent" on Thursday - she said in Copenhagen that they were using the sound checks to work on "something special" for Paris. Thursday's show definitely won't be the full-blown stage production, so it's almost a given that she'll be doing some acoustic stuff and she'll almost certainly leave out anything that requires the catwalk.