Dublin - July 24th

Ste_Dub

If there were any walk outs, it would only be due to crap seats in places that had poor sound. That's a stadium issue, not a Madonna one. Though it does make me wonder why she won't come to Aus but she'll happily play shitty Euro venues with crap speakers, an issue wich i've seen pop up a few times during this tour AND her last, BUT THAT'S ANOTHER CONVERSATION ISN'T IT.

I still stand by my opinion that stadium tours are the worst. At least in an Arena, a crap seat still at least gets some decent sound and SOMEWHAT of a view. If you're in crap seats in a stadium, you're just a dot in a sea of nothing. May as well walk out tbh.

True but that way she wouldn't have her record attendance numbers and huge $$$ gross. Unfortunately that's the only thing that matters. But I will say it also depends on the stadium and the volume's arrangements. This time around they left the volume untouched at Milan's San Siro Stadium and it was beautiful. Loud crystal clear (compared to 2009 for sure). Unfortunately London sucked on this front, I bet people in General Admission weren't pleased with the lowered volume.

Guest MuthaFuka

If there were any walk outs, it would only be due to crap seats in places that had poor sound. That's a stadium issue, not a Madonna one. Though it does make me wonder why she won't come to Aus but she'll happily play shitty Euro venues with crap speakers, an issue wich i've seen pop up a few times during this tour AND her last, BUT THAT'S ANOTHER CONVERSATION ISN'T IT.

I still stand by my opinion that stadium tours are the worst. At least in an Arena, a crap seat still at least gets some decent sound and SOMEWHAT of a view. If you're in crap seats in a stadium, you're just a dot in a sea of nothing. May as well walk out tbh.

Is this a LiveNation thing? I still haven't got over the shit sound at Wembley in 2008, This wasn't a problem in 1987/1990/1993.

I know in Hyde Park the sound wasn't allowed to go above a certain (very low) level. Don't know if that's got anything to do with it but all this crap like curfews and decibel level limits really take all the fun out of outdoor events these days.

With the Aviva and Croke Park there is always complaints about the sound from people sitting in the upper tiers fr all concerts held there! Not built for concerts! O2 in Dublin would be a fantastic venue to see M! Great venue, 14,000 but feels more intimate!!!

• 3 weeks later...