Dublin - July 24th

Ste_Dub

I'm sick of all the hate towards M at the moment. Who cares that it didn't sell out! M will make millions and the majority of the people there had an amazing unforgettable night and that's what matters!

Thinking of going to one of the arena shows in the States as I'd love to see it again!

I'm sick of all the hate towards M at the moment. Who cares that it didn't sell out! M will make millions and the majority of the people there had an amazing unforgettable night and that's what matters!

Thinking of going to one of the arena shows in the States as I'd love to see it again!

This.

Fuck the haters. If it was that bad sales wise they woulda cancelled.

And Iain, it's not a competition. But Murrayfield was not in any way near "empty".

Unlike Sticky and Sweet which I hated in person and on DVD, I would happily see MDNA at an arena again. Am still shocked by how much I loved Give Me All Your ... and I Dont Give I. I'd pay full ticket price just to see Revolver again alone!

so you registered here only to post pics "demonstrating" how empty it was? :blink:

i wonder which TOS piece of shit this is?

Loosers will always be loosers, and the good point is people eho didn't have their eyes away from the scene, i don't care if there are 100 or 100 thousen around me in a concert, i only care about the concert, and MDNA is BRILLIANT, so you know where you can stick your shitty photos right?

Why bother taking pictures before a concert begins? In the times I've been to Madonna concerts, it took time for seats to fill in. By the the show began, the full house was a sight to behold.

i wonder which TOS piece of shit this is?

it doesn't matter. They're all the same anyway... wishing death upon the "greedy granny" ... you know they enjoy "objective criticism" like that. :s98:

Pathetic-a

Do did she souncheck in front of the audience or what?

Yea but obviously no One turned up so she did it to an empty arena and a hot dog vendor

I know it's not a competition, I was at the Murrayfield show, thought it was fantastic and I'm gutted that I'm not older so I could've gone to more Madonna tours. I'm not being a hater. I adore the woman.

We will see when the box score comes out but I expect 40,000+ at Edinburgh and 30,000+ at Dublin. Madonna is the only artist I know who can sell that many tickets and people call it a failure. We know she charges $1 millions plus per show, so I have no doubt that Dublin made way more than this otherwise they would have cancelled. And to be honest if the tour has under performed in some markets, then she will need to re-think her strategy, and that can only be a good thing.

:lmao: that video of her doing LAV when she throws her bra thing and one of the audience catch it and she says you better hand that back or il kick the fuck out of you :lmao: she seems so fuckin pisssed off

:lmao: that video of her doing LAV when she throws her bra thing and one of the audience catch it and she says you better hand that back or il kick the fuck out of you :lmao: she seems so fuckin pisssed off

Where is that??

I know it's not a competition, I was at the Murrayfield show, thought it was fantastic and I'm gutted that I'm not older so I could've gone to more Madonna tours. I'm not being a hater. I adore the woman.

Oh I know. I didn't mean that you were a hater.

lol yea the stage hand didn't catch it and she quickly noticed

she looked pissed

Something is changing in her during the course of this tour. She doesn't seem to car too much anymore when tings dont go to plan on stage and is just laughing off stuff that in her heyday would have caused earthquakes backstage.

That's the first LAV video I've seen without the NO FEAR across her back.

They can't sell tickets behind equipment, ppl wouldn't be able to see.

qOgDp.jpg

shot0016.png

If there were any walk outs, it would only be due to crap seats in places that had poor sound. That's a stadium issue, not a Madonna one. Though it does make me wonder why she won't come to Aus but she'll happily play shitty Euro venues with crap speakers, an issue wich i've seen pop up a few times during this tour AND her last, BUT THAT'S ANOTHER CONVERSATION ISN'T IT.

I still stand by my opinion that stadium tours are the worst. At least in an Arena, a crap seat still at least gets some decent sound and SOMEWHAT of a view. If you're in crap seats in a stadium, you're just a dot in a sea of nothing. May as well walk out tbh.

True, stadium gigs are suckage if you're not on the fluh or in the plaza tier. But it's a double edged sword, because when an act like Midge does a stadium, EVERYONE convenes to go see her. That's why I chose to see her in Yankee Stadium instead of Madison Square Garden (or god forbid the heinous Miami arena - you won't catch me dead in Miami :lol: ) . It's just an atmosphere thang.

I will be seeing her in an arena in Dallas though, with Cristela (co-author of 50 Shades of Grey) and another friend.