Dublin - July 24th

Ste_Dub

^

They're all queuing for the exits. :flop:

:smile:

If I hadn't seen the show for myself, I'd probably be inclined to believe all this doom mongering crap too.

Most people tweeting this shit aren't even there.

It's just a fact of the social media age I guess. More

Bullshit.

So empty

a5944ac4.jpg

She's finished.

svperstar it's clear it's time to sell the domain.

Riverwide said people r leaving in droves and they cant make out wat shes saying in his section

Why did Riverwide even go? I mean seriously. Imagine being stuck next to him at the show :thumbsdown:

Riverwide said people r leaving in droves and they cant make out wat shes saying in his section

His exact words...

"It's been on for 50 minutes and I'm bored shitless. I have an awful seat in a massive stadium and people can't make out a word she's saying in this section and are leaving in droves." Worst concert experience of my life without a doubt."

I'm so happy he had such a miserable time! :rotfl:

"Brilliant night. Pity about the lashing rain but it didn't dampen anyone's spirits. She ran a bit over curfew time but nothing was cut from the show. She seemed in great form throughout the show."

So that means she's going to pay the fine instead of cutting the show I guess. How much is the fine usually?

His exact words...

"It's been on for 50 minutes and I'm bored shitless. I have an awful seat in a massive stadium and people can't make out a word she's saying in this section and are leaving in droves." Worst concert experience of my life without a doubt."

Damn, I was hoping he'd be standing up the back with the rain pishing down on him. Who the hell buys a seated ticket for a huge stadium anyway unless you're INFIRM :grr:

^He's the one that runs that Madonna hate site, TOS, and trashes her for everything she does. He doesn't seem to like her at all, so I'm shocked he went to see her show.

LOL what a looser. He must be pretty damage in the head.

His exact words...

Has he just copied and pasted that from Daily Mail articles?

I'm just back and it lashed rain for most of the show but she played the full set and as mentioned was in great form! I was GC and loved every second of! I had a few casual fans with me who were M virgins from a concert perspective and they loved it and we're amazed by the production.

Great crowd tonight, really into the show. Would love to see it again with out the soaking but that didn't dampen our enjoyment one bit. She's still amazing!

I'm just back and it lashed rain for most of the show but she played the full set and as mentioned was in great form! I was GC and loved every second of! I had a few casual fans with me who were M virgins from a concert perspective and they loved it and we're amazed by the production.

Great crowd tonight, really into the show. Would love to see it again with out the soaking but that didn't dampen our enjoyment one bit. She's still amazing!

Be honest tho, people must have been leaving in droves and the stadium only had 457 people

In attendance ?

Oh

Lol, people left to go to the bar!

The upper tiers had gaps and hadn't sold out but good solid crowd and when I looked around during LAP, the place was still packed!

Glad you loved it! I went to Edinburgh with 2 friends who live there, neither are fans as such and they'd never been to a Madonna concert before, but they really enjoyed the whole show too and I was a bit worried they wouldn't. Weird, as they are the sort of people who are supposed to be hating this show for not being "The Immaculate Collection - Live" :ohmy::laugh:

Guest Not4Pussies

Every European show is the same thing. Venue not full, people leaving and its all untrue. The European leg needs to end. So much negativity.

Riverwide Who??? Who da fuck is he/she/it?

The one who thinks Gaga's Born This Way Ball is amazing and Madonna's is shit. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just posted this in another thread, but I really am amazed that anyone can watch this and think this is good. At least anyone older than 14. It looks like she doesnt even give a shit. You can at least blame Britneys hardcore mental issues and being medicated for losing all her performance skills, but WTF is Gaga's excuse? This is someone that should be at the top of her game right now putting on a trully well crafted amazing show. This is an embarrassment! Especially for someone like me who was expecting greater things from her performance wise. I expected a true evolution. This is just......ummm...yeah......

The one who thinks Gaga's Born This Way Ball is amazing and Madonna's is shit. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just posted this in another thread, but I really am amazed that anyone can watch this and think this is good. At least anyone older than 14. It looks like she doesnt even give a shit. You can at least blame Britneys hardcore mental issues and being medicated for losing all her performance skills, but WTF is Gaga's excuse? This is someone that should be at the top of her game right now putting on a trully well crafted amazing show. This is an embarrassment! Especially for someone like me who was expecting greater things from her performance wise. I expected a true evolution. This is just......ummm...yeah......

omg I can't even believe I watched this. All this is just too amusing now! She's such a big superstar! :lmao:

omg I can't even believe I watched this. All this is just too amusing now! She's such a big superstar! :lmao:

If this shit sells in the US and gets rave reviews I swear the fix is in. :lol:

Honestly what a fucking MESS. I can't believe people stan for this. Honestly. Stanning for Britney makes more sense.

I couldnt make it all the way through. Oh lord.

Im not saying that to be bitchy or anything, ive been to see her, bought her cd's but gagas tour looks like a shambles.

Im not saying that to be bitchy or anything, ive been to see her, bought her cd's but gagas tour looks like a shambles.

Same here. I loved her last album. Wore that thing out.

This tour though? Shit! SHIT! SHIT!!!!! :lol: CACA POO POO SHIT!!!!