1 August - Warsaw

Msig

@Monterrific This isn't just a soundcheck party it's a matinee performance! #mdnaWarsaw.

AzOfnbBCIAAYXxm.jpg

Posted by MADONNA DOES IT BETTER on Facebook:

562736_421420211237428_1189376313_n.jpg

603557_421421047904011_960481256_n.jpg

304733_421428347903281_1421577876_n.jpg

It's true that Poland isn't as severely affected by the crisis as certain other European countries, but still, for Polish people with an average salary ($ 1100 per month before taxes), tickets are very expensive.

:rotfl:

:rotfl:

What's so funny about Polish people having an average monthly gross salary of $ 1100? :huh:

If you think that's funny, you'll probably die from laughter when I tell you that Polish unemployment benefits are no higher than $165 per month..

What's so funny about Polish people having an average monthly gross salary of $ 1100? :huh:

If you think that's funny, you'll probably die from laughter when I tell you that Polish unemployment benefits are no higher than $165 per month..

:rolleyes: I was laughing @ the pseudo scientific assessment, as in income compared 2 price of bread, only here the gay man's bread is a Madonna ticket.

Anyway u look better with glasses. :fag:

:rolleyes: I was laughing @ the pseudo scientific assessment, as in income compared 2 price of bread, only here the gay man's bread is a Madonna ticket.

Anyway u look better with glasses. :fag:

I get it..

And I agree - that's why I wear glasses most of the time ;)

that looks like from Confessions era

Yeh, reminds me of the "Sorry" performance from the Confessions Tour..

That photo is old! I love the snikers she's wearing for soundcheck!

It was taken at the stadium in Warsaw.. How do you define old? ;)

but have we any photo of those dubblers?

We have video from one of the Tel Aviv dress rehearsals featuring M's body double, which was uploaded onto YouTube

Guest pedrohdi

It was taken at the stadium in Warsaw.. How do you define old? ;)

I don't think so, I think it's from before the confessions era. Her hair is diferent now

That picture with the red leather jacket is from the Confessions era, folks. Has the show started yet?

Oh, that one!

It was posted as being from today, but I guess it isn't since you're not the only one claiming so.

I suppose the show has started, but I don't know for sure.

I don't think so, I think it's from before the confessions era. Her hair is diferent now

I thought you were referring to the latest soundcheck pic I posted ;)

Guest pedrohdi

I thought you were referring to the latest soundcheck pic I posted ;)

I talked about that too, because of the snickers but I know that photo is from soundcheck today ;)