New Paris Date - July 26

Nightshade

Stade de france was incredible - Hyde Park was kind of magic - birmingham will be ok as small.. but i need olympia!!!

i need a ticket!

Well I spent the last 20 mn to refresh both madonna.com and olympiahall, the first one doesn't show the "buy now" link, only this damn "get your icon live pass", i have thx, à olympia is down since this morning :(

Well I spent the last 20 mn to refresh both madonna.com and olympiahall, the first one doesn't show the "buy now" link, only this damn "get your icon live pass", i have thx, à olympia is down since this morning :(

You sure you're logged in... The pass is right there! Olympia site is slooooowwww

Anybody who bought a code? How did you receive it? A friend of mine seems to not getting it.

Edit: I got my answer on the previous page. :)

The pe-sale is already sold out.

Anyway, the rumour is that the show will be ACOUSTIC/UNPLUGGED. I don't see the point in doing the usual show in that small venue. Beyoncé did something very similar in Las Vegas while on tour, the show was unplugged with a different set list etc. We'll see.

Guest ditaluver

in case anyone needs this **i see the site is down...but in case anyone needs a password

TICKETING LINK: http://www.olympiaha...ro/madonna.html

GENERIC PASSWORD: BANGBANG

i sent icon a question regarding something totally different and this was their reply! I wasnt even asking about TOUR

i was asking about the 12" broken record.

cabrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!! congratulations!

No me lo creo!!! And just the day i had to be in Paris for my job, i'll be on a training till 17h so definetely not front row, but WOW l'olympia!! Can't believe it ... Don't know anyone going so i'll do it solo i guess