New Paris Date - July 26

Nightshade

You know, as much as I loved the pre-planned spectacle of Madonna's shows. Wouldn't it be cool if she did a tour where she just played intimate theaters and the setlist was a surprise every night? This is quite exciting.

It's not very her, but she loves intimate performances. She adored doing those club gigs during COAD. She even considered doing some smaller venues for CT.

It's not very her, but she loves intimate performances. She adored doing those club gigs during COAD. She even considered doing some smaller venues for CT.

And back in 1995, she said she wanted to do shows in operas.

Maybe one day.

I just can't see her being like, "ALRIGHT LUNDUN, THIS SHOW IZ FUR YEW. I SHALL MAKE ET OP TO YEW, WHAT SONGS DO YEW WANT TO HEAR?"

You know, as much as I loved the pre-planned spectacle of Madonna's shows. Wouldn't it be cool if she did a tour where she just played intimate theaters and the setlist was a surprise every night? This is quite exciting.

That would be awesome! Hopefully with the main focus being tours now, they will come up with new ways to present her music live. Like a smaller, scaled down tour in between big tours. Ten years ago I could never have imagined her doing a one off show like this in the middle of a major tour with a different setlist (possibly).

LAVISH! :wow: perched @ work streaming the show -- I've got a decent crowd awaiting.

I live in Germany and it says: THe video is not availbale.

What does this mean, will it be available on time or is it in Germany forbidden ?

Oh My God!!! Right in time!

Already saying "Please Stand By for The Start of the Event" :D