New Paris Date - July 26

Nightshade

It won't be the full show, there won't be a catwalk and there might be only one screen. It's a small theater, so there isn't really much space to put anything more than the band, some dancers and her.

My guess is she's doing a large part of the MDNA setlist with a few variations such as Je t'aime... moi non plus, which was reported to be rehearsed.

There will be lots of her playing guitar this time I think! :chuckle:

My guess as well, and yep she'll probably hide behind the guitar, but if it's broadcasted a la Brixton "Music" concert, she is gonna put a great show on, critics will be waiting for her, as for every single step she makes

I think she will sing all the songs she does on guitar in the show + Masterpiece, Open Your Heart, Like A Prayer... And she will add Love Spent and Falling Free.

Would be nice to have a more acoustic vibe so we could hear the amazing band she has, but don't hear much in the tour.

I think she will sing all the songs she does on guitar in the show + Masterpiece, Open Your Heart, Like A Prayer... And she will add Love Spent and Falling Free.

Would be nice to have a more acoustic vibe so we could hear the amazing band she has, but don't hear much in the tour.

Reminds me of the AL days, which I love. :)

I think she'll do exactly the same show she did the last few weeks. You actually think she'll start rehearsing new stuff? It's going to be the same thing, just made for the DVD probably.

Wow, I always thought the "Madonna Unplugged MTV EP" would be a my-career-is-almost-over thing she would do in her mid 60's. Oh, well. I guess given all the mishaps of late this is a save face. It's like the Something To Remember attempt to soften her image (which worked). If this is indeed acoustic, expect tears and the love spent divorcee theme... heaven knows she needs some sympathy points as of late. But, seriously, she's not into her career anymore. It's a more like a job now.

Wow, I always thought the "Madonna Unplugged MTV EP" would be a my-career-is-almost-over thing she would do in her mid 60's. Oh, well. I guess given all the mishaps of late this is a save face. It's like the Something To Remember attempt to soften her image (which worked). If this is indeed acoustic, expect tears and the love spent divorcee theme... heaven knows she needs some sympathy points as of late. But, seriously, she's not into her career anymore. It's a more like a job now.

This post is such a logic vaccuum I don't even know what to say. She ADDED a special date in a theater to perform an entirely different set and production and you're saying she's not into her career? :rotfl:

f4o239.pngf4o239.pngf4o239.png

tumblr_lykrwkP8hZ1r5gvg1o1_250.gif

I'm excited for this event, I am pretty annoyed how immature people are being, unfortunately Madonna does whatever she wants and not what her fans want her to do, who cares if she has commercial success and people think shes "in" or not I agree the whole Australia thing is kind of a WTF moment, but GET OVER IT, people say "i have the right to be mad" umm no you dont the fact that madonna tours at all should be enough she has provided her fans with 3 groundbreaking tours in a relatively short amount of time not everyone goes on tour after a new album like she does, if you havent gotten a plane ticket to go see her by now then TOUGH TITTY, in the end she is still her own person, she works for a living and she has kids to take care of. People saying things like "she has said she tours because she has to make a living" NO SHIT do you work because its fun? Truth is she cant please everyone, nor does she have to she is still making music and she is still touring, if its up to me to go to her then so be it, but I am not going to wait 20 years for her to come to me.

Sorry if this post pisses you off but idc tbh, i'm a Madonna fan through and through and just because she makes questionable decisions with her career doesnt mean im going to turn around and trash talk her.

I'm excited for this event, I am pretty annoyed how immature people are being, unfortunately Madonna does whatever she wants and not what her fans want her to do, who cares if she has commercial success and people think shes "in" or not I agree the whole Australia thing is kind of a WTF moment, but GET OVER IT, people say "i have the right to be mad" umm no you dont the fact that madonna tours at all should be enough she has provided her fans with 3 groundbreaking tours in a relatively short amount of time not everyone goes on tour after a new album like she does, if you havent gotten a plane ticket to go see her by now then TOUGH TITTY, in the end she is still her own person, she works for a living and she has kids to take care of. People saying things like "she has said she tours because she has to make a living" NO SHIT do you work because its fun? Truth is she cant please everyone, nor does she have to she is still making music and she is still touring, if its up to me to go to her then so be it, but I am not going to wait 20 years for her to come to me.

Sorry if this post pisses you off but idc tbh, i'm a Madonna fan through and through and just because she makes questionable decisions with her career doesnt mean im going to turn around and trash talk her.

tumblr_m795ufIPVl1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Yes, yes and 3 times yes

Yes, sure i'll just pull a couple of thousand dollars out of my ass and fly half way across the world even though I am a full time student. But none of that matters does it? I mean if I was a true fan that stuff wouldn't matter. I should have known that she wasn't going to come here since the dates were not really released. Madonna does what she wants. Der. How could I be so silly :lmao:

If you don't live in Australia you can piss off and shut up. Have some empathy. Just because one idiot says he is going to burn all his Madonna stuff because she cancelled doesn't mean we all feel like that. We are just upset.. and we will be for at least a few days. If you would like, we can trade countries and then I can have NY or Paris on my doorstep and will stop complaining :)

Australia is a big country and it's visited by every single major artist. She has no excuse for this crap. Honestly. The entire country has missed out on every single tour for the last ELEVEN YEARS.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

2q8n7uqjpg.gif

Australia is a big country and it's visited by every single major artist. She has no excuse for this crap. Honestly. The entire country has missed out on every single tour for the last ELEVEN YEARS.

Excuse me, I am trying to send you love letters but your inbox is full!

:thumbsup::clap::thumbsup:

My guess is that it will be a mainly acoustic set hebce the intimate setting. That's probably what she rehearsed Love Spent and Je t'aime for ...

If she goes the Beyonce route that would be beyond fabulous. Miss B created a whole different/new show that she performed at the Wynn in Las Vegas for a couple of nights only - in the middle of her regular "I Am ..." world Tour and which was then broadcasted and released on DVD :wow:

Anyway , I need to get tickets damnit :lol:

No excuse? According to who? You?

Truth is she has no obligations whatsoever.

She'll go there whenever she decides to..... IF she wants to go back there at all.

We're all sorry for the fact that things didn't work out for the Australian fans, but please let's not take this to new levels of crazyness and immaturity.