New Paris Date - July 26

Nightshade

So funny how this is being somehow clumped together with Australia. It's a special performance, it's awesome. There are many places Madonna doesn't tour...I feel bad for Australian fans but really...get on a plane like the rest of us.

But why would she do this? I mean it's not for the numbers obviously as it's such a small venue.

I think the set might be overall ballads and acoustics and that they will be testing the reactions, since they have had the idea of a ballads tour for quite a while.

Bought the stupid live pass again, ready to hit the click button when the presale starts! :roadrunner:

Madonna, you're a bitch!

Bought it too, 17€ to try to get tickets!! Ok, as you seem to know better how things go, I didn't receive my code yet, does it mean I have to wait 2PM, get to madonna.com, log to my profile, go to tour page, & then I will get my code & be able to purchase tickets?????? I know I'm not really smart, I'm a monkey :)

I hope she looses her voice and can't sing

Jokes! I'm entitled to some cuntiness today.....and maybe for the remainder of the tour :p

Their website's already down :rolleyes:

Bonjour,

Il y actuellement une très forte affluence sur le site.

Afin de vous accueillir dans les meilleures conditions, nous vous invitons à rafraîchir votre page dans quelques minutes.

Merci de votre compréhension.

L’équipe de L’Olympia.

So funny how this is being somehow clumped together with Australia. It's a special performance, it's awesome. There are many places Madonna doesn't tour...I feel bad for Australian fans but really...get on a plane like the rest of us.

ehm....take a flight from australia to europe it's really not like one from london to paris or london to NY, and the european leg is more than half done. and i suppose it's also not easy fliyng to americas...and i imagine some people have to make plans before to take day off from their lives... and add to this all the promises and anticipation, reason why some people has made no plans for this tour in other countries....

i think it's not the right day for a comment like this....

Bought it too, 17€ to try to get tickets!! Ok, as you seem to know better how things go, I didn't receive my code yet, does it mean I have to wait 2PM, get to madonna.com, log to my profile, go to tour page, & then I will get my code & be able to purchase tickets?????? I know I'm not really smart, I'm a monkey :)

I haven't received the code either... Live Pass holders pre sale starts in 6mins and the Olympia site is in meltdown mode!!! I'm afraid it will be sold out in minutes!

EDIT: The code will appear on the madonna tour site above the sale link.

I haven't received the code either... Live Pass holders pre sale starts in 6mins and the Olympia site is in meltdown mode!!! I'm afraid it will be sold out in minutes!

EDIT: The code will appear on the madonna tour site above the sale link.

Good luck