Madonna scraps plan to tour Australia!

Camacho

Guys, I'm rehearsing the numbers of the MDNA Tour right now, perfecting the dance steps and piecing together the sets and video backdrops with Whoopiedoo as we speak. Suedehead is sewing the costumes and acting as the seamstress and I bought some wigs at Party City. I'll be in Sydney by this November. At least it's something right?

Guys, I'm rehearsing the numbers of the MDNA Tour right now, perfecting the dance steps and piecing together the sets and video backdrops with Whoopiedoo as we speak. Suedehead is sewing the costumes and acting as the seamstress and I bought some wigs at Party City. I'll be in Sydney by this November. At least it's something right?

I would pay to see this

Bump....cause I can

Anyone know how to plan club parties.....can someone arrange a wake for M's career in Australia. We need to mourn and move on.....and make a video of it to send to M.

Edit..... Migueleto will reenact the MDNA tour for us at the party. Carly and I will be very drunk. Thanks.

So does this mean Pink will now officially become the ruler of Australia? President? Prime Minister? Whatever the title is over there. Prime Minister Pink.

Some of the things people are posting :rotfl:

"she's a BIG BITCH .... I spit on her"

"Putting M memorbilia up on ebay this week, including autographed photo's with COA."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Serioulsy, FUCK YOU Madonna. I'm gonna sue for mental anguish. BITCH."

Guest Not4Pussies

some of those comments are really extreme and hilarious

but then again Australian fans have every right to be upset.

I don't know why, but I think the hostility is somewhat justified. I mean, I know it's just a cancelled Madonna tour - not the Holocaust reincarnate - but what is this bitch's deal? Everyone makes it there except her? Even if she does tour there next time (what in 2016?) it will have been like 23 years? I am sorry, unless she just found out she has cancer or one of her kids is dying, I really don't get it other than she just doesn't want to.

It is 6am in London now. Guy and M should be awake soon and getting ready to face the hell they have unleashed.

She's been talking to the fans at recent shows saying how much she appreicates them, well not all of them, I don't think she gives a fuck about her Australian fans and only toured the one time during the backlash in the USA.

I can't think of any excuse that would still make Australian fans feel valued.

"The tour will also visit South American and Australia." Quote from the tour announcement press release. It says "will". Not "may". Not "if she can be assed". Not "if she needs a bit more money". It says "will". Well, at least she scored a number one album in Oz off the back of the tour announcement. Well done all involved.

Lawyers - can we take action? :)

Guest Not4Pussies

what is her problem with Australia though, seriously?

It cant be that Australia is far. she has played Tel Aviv, Abu Dabhi and goes on holidays to these far away places,

like someone mentioned, so many other artists make their way over there regardless.

she can't blame her kids, she can't blame the Australian venues or the weather.

either she is really exhausted and doesn't want to tour for that long anymore,

she has chosen to focus on a future project instead around that time (another flop film)

or something has occurred for her to change her mind.

People are funny with their overreaction, she isn't legally obliged to tour australia and it's more costly to take tours to australia than it is to Europe, Asia or America. Plus the revenue from Australia would be less than more major markets. Sorry just have to play devils advocate.

Maybe she's just tired? I dunno she's been pretty vocal since early this year that she's so exhausted, even talking about wanting to take a loooong holiday.

It is pretty dirty to lead ppl on saying they're gonna announce Australian dates any day now, only to turn around and cancel.

But didn't the second leg of the S&S Tour kinda come outta the blue.. somewhat? I mean, Maybe after a break around Christmas she'll be more rested and decide to go to Australia after all. It is possible, Isn't it? Of course, she's clearly pissed a lot of ppl off and has already lost ticket sales. Not a good situation, all around.

Dissapointing but not surprising. History repeating. Next time stick with the it's not on till it's on policy.

I bet she almost lost money to start the tour in Israel so this is very bad form. I am not willing to spend the money on traveling to see her anymore.

I've watched so many fans lose it over the years, for so many different reasons.. from American Life to Hard Candy... I can't believe it has finally happened to me.. I always stayed positive because I loved her so much but this is just too much.. it's time to get over it and move on.

Stop wasting your life being a fan of someone who doesn't care about you at all