Madonna scraps plan to tour Australia!

Camacho

that's lame. It's ok to be away for 7 months from my kids but not 8.

i mean what's another month of touring?

Her kids have been with her so far, so she's not going to be away from them 7 months.

I don't get the comparisons between a baby and a teenager. It's a completely different situation. Why does it matter what Elton does when it comes to Madonna and her touring schedule?

I don't know the arrangement once school starts up for them again. All four might be with her for the remainder or part of the tour, or maybe just the youngest three. Maybe they'll just "miss" the first semester of school, but she (or Lola) didn't want them to miss the second one as well if she toured Jan-Feb of 2013? I guess we'll find out. Either way, she probably needed a break after not really having much time off and I also think she values Lola's opinion far more these days. Remember that she had a big break between SST1 & SST2. She only toured 4 1/2 months for the first part and about 2 months (during her kids' summer break) for part 2. She's never toured so much in a row.

POOR POOR Lola having to TRAVEL THE WORLD with her RICH POPSTAR MOTHER, having FUN and doing WHATEVER she wants and living the DREAM pretty much EVERY PERSON ON EARTH WANTS.

POOR POOR LOLA.

Life can be SO SO HARD for wealthy teenagers with fashion lines.

Forget Africa, i'm sending my NEXT charity donation to LOLA.

Let's all say a PRAYER for LOLA and ROCO and hope that when they end their EXPENSIVE WORLD WIDE ADVENTURE for the 5th time, they'll be able to cope with going back home to their BLEAK MANSION and preparing for their NANNIES to DRESS THEM and send them to $80000000 DOLLAR A YEAR SCHOOLS.

MY HEART IS BREAKING.

x.

:lmao:

Telling people they are not a priority isn't an apology. Nowhere in the business world, especially, is this acceptable. She really shouldn't have bothered.

Yeah you guys wanted her to say something and she did. Everyone was really upset about her staying quiet and she gave you a clear and concise statement so oh well what can you do?

I think it's a bit presumptous to assume Madonna is just pulling excuses out of a hat because she's too lazy. Sure, it may be an easy out, but remember that she has 4 kids and tehy're growing up right before her eyes. I remember Whitney Houston saying that part of the reason why she didn't make an album for a long time after rehab/divorcing Bobby Brown is because she wanted to watch her daughter grow up and be there everyday with her. Madonna is the hardest working woman in showbiz and she's clearly in love with her kids.

Do I think she could've just done an extra month for the Aussies? Yep, and idk why she wouldn't, but clearly it's not waht she wants... it's bad enough that she disappointed you all, but let's not act like the media and continually ascribe the worst motives to her. We hate it when other ppl do that so we shouldn't follow suit.

:thumbsup: