Madonna scraps plan to tour Australia!

Camacho

that's lame. It's ok to be away for 7 months from my kids but not 8.

Would you like to donate money to my Lola charity fund?

It's called the "7 Months Not 8 Months" project.

Please call 1800-HELP LOLA.

We need all the help we can get :)

Guest bluejean
:lmao: @ those NON-AUSTRALIAN fans saying her message sounded sincere. And the Academy Award for best actress goes to.... Madonna!!

Guest Not4Pussies

are some of you rooting for M to drop Brahim and get on the Adrien Galo train?

ive been thinking it since the tour started.

are some of you rooting for M to drop Brahim and get on the Adrien Galo train?

ive been thinking it since the tour started.

Please donate.1800-HELP LOLA.

:lmao: @ those NON-AUSTRALIAN fans saying her message sounded sincere. And the Academy Award for best actress goes to.... Madonna!!

Worse still :rotfl: @ Australian fans saying they love her even more after the statement and that she is the best mother ever for putting the kids first.......I shit you NOT :lmao:

Guest bluejean

Worse still :rotfl: @ Australian fans saying they love her even more after the statement and that she is the best mother ever for putting the kids first.......I shit you NOT :lmao:

:rotfl: Where??

:rotfl: Where??

I don't want to disrespect people, but on certain FB groups dedicated to M (in Australia) there are a handful of people that described having tears listening to this heartfelt and sincere apology and that it was all they needed and they totally understand. I'm gobsmacked, but a couple of them are VERY young....too young to have been scarred like some us older :sneaky: fans. Good for them if they like being a doormat

Guest bluejean

Can you imagine the whinge fest if it were the Poms she was neglecting tour after tour. This thread would have been closed weeks ago.

hmm when the audio msg was just online i mostly saw positive comments from australians tbh.. seems like some journalists are being cynical with the MG line & timing of the message and compare her 16 year old daughter with elton's kid ("if he can tour with his kid why can't she?") which makes no sense at all of course. sure some fans are angry or disappointed but seems to me that some people are jumping on the bandwagon to share their anger with other "fellow fans". and interestingly enough almost none of them are actually from australia :lmao: (not talking about anyone here of course. if i lived in NZ or australia and hadnt seen any of her tours yet i'd probably have cried like a little girl over this :p) but i never knew she had that many non-aussie experts who were so concerned over her touring schedule :stir:

I would like to donate $20.00 to HELP LOLA, i know its not much but I hope my small contribution willl assist paying for her new smiggle pencil box, and much needed texters!

BTW - if Lola really is over travelling and living out of a suitcase, I can appreciate that. I spend six weeks every year working in one of the most beautiful countries in the world, and believe me, I count the days until I'm home. I know I'm ridiculously lucky, but when I'm working away from home, I just want to be back at home so I can relax properly. Maybe the fact that this working stint takes place during my "holidays" has something to do with it, though....! :)

I would like to throw in an additional $20 after madonna's heart felt and effervescent apology! Carta if you happen to answer the phone with HELP LOLA I will throw in an additional $20 so she can afford that koala blue suitcase to live in.

If you were a parent to young kids, you would want to be with them as much as possible. No matter who you are or how rich you are. A parent is a parent. No difference there. You could/should arrange and handle your work schedule better but it's often tricky to do so and there's always better.

Guest Not4Pussies

Isn't Lola working on the tour? wardrobe? so she must enjoy being part of the tour.

then again, go rewatch the part in IGTTYAS where Lola is in the pool and she talks about how eager she is

for the tour to be done with so she can have time with her mom and she can have her for herself and only herself.

Guest bluejean

Oh please.

This is a lame excuse Madonna has pulled out of a hat, and deliberately chosen so people can't criticize her too much. You can be sure that Madonna will be working in January on something else, not taking weeks off to spend with her children. Probably a film or a new album. She is a workaholic afterall.

Yeah you guys wanted her to say something and she did. Everyone was really upset about her staying quiet and she gave you a clear and concise statement so oh well what can you do?

I think it's a bit presumptous to assume Madonna is just pulling excuses out of a hat because she's too lazy. Sure, it may be an easy out, but remember that she has 4 kids and tehy're growing up right before her eyes. I remember Whitney Houston saying that part of the reason why she didn't make an album for a long time after rehab/divorcing Bobby Brown is because she wanted to watch her daughter grow up and be there everyday with her. Madonna is the hardest working woman in showbiz and she's clearly in love with her kids.

Do I think she could've just done an extra month for the Aussies? Yep, and idk why she wouldn't, but clearly it's not waht she wants... it's bad enough that she disappointed you all, but let's not act like the media and continually ascribe the worst motives to her. We hate it when other ppl do that so we shouldn't follow suit.

Yeah you guys wanted her to say something and she did. Everyone was really upset about her staying quiet and she gave you a clear and concise statement so oh well what can you do?

I think it's a bit presumptous to assume Madonna is just pulling excuses out of a hat because she's too lazy. Sure, it may be an easy out, but remember that she has 4 kids and tehy're growing up right before her eyes. I remember Whitney Houston saying that part of the reason why she didn't make an album for a long time after rehab/divorcing Bobby Brown is because she wanted to watch her daughter grow up and be there everyday with her. Madonna is the hardest working woman in showbiz and she's clearly in love with her kids.

Do I think she could've just done an extra month for the Aussies? Yep, and idk why she wouldn't, but clearly it's not waht she wants... it's bad enough that she disappointed you all, but let's not act like the media and continually ascribe the worst motives to her. We hate it when other ppl do that so we shouldn't follow suit.

:bow:

Oh please.

This is a lame excuse Madonna has pulled out of a hat, and deliberately chosen so people can't criticize her too much. You can be sure that Madonna will be working in January on something else, not taking weeks off to spend with her children. Probably a film or a new album. She is a workaholic afterall.

:rotfl: yes she's gona stop working cuz she didn't go 2 Australia.