Madonna scraps plan to tour Australia!

Camacho

Guest Not4Pussies

If she was tired she wouldn't be adding extra gigs for her lucky euro fans...........

she does spoil them too much. just saying.

en16250.jpg

yeah she looks so tired in this pic, the pressure of sightseeing on top of performing is obviously too much for her

Alright, alright, we get it, if you're finished with Madonna then perhaps it's best you just not post about her anymore :lol:

wonder how gigs would fare down there now if she decided to.

Does this happen every time she cancels Aus? :rotfl:

Bunch of Drama Queen! Can't you Queens just travel to see her? it seems like a logical solution to me :semifunny:

You were joking right? Cuz It's one thing to travel from Brussels to Paris or New York to LA, but it's quite another to come from Australia to, well, anywhere.

I've watched so many fans lose it over the years, for so many different reasons.. from American Life to Hard Candy... I can't believe it has finally happened to me.. I always stayed positive because I loved her so much but this is just too much.. it's time to get over it and move on.

Stop wasting your life being a fan of someone who doesn't care about you at all

You know, I completely understand and I am certainly sorry that she is not touring Australia, but there is also the perspective that she has brought a lot of joy to your life through her music and what not. I lived in Iowa for years and she never came close to me (at an age where I could see her) until 2001. I know that is not the same thing, but I loved her even when I couldn't see her live. She is a phenomenal woman, and although she's a fucking cunt too, I think it is good to remember that our admiration for the artists we love isn't based solely on the opportunity to see them live. It's a wonderful perk (and a great experience), but not the alpha or omega.

Alright, alright, we get it, if you're finished with Madonna then perhaps it's best you just not post about her anymore :lol:

Yeah I am finished with her, thanks for noticing

And don't worry, I'm not going to become one of those ex-fans who lurks around just to say negative shite

But come on man, I have a right to be upset about this

I have to agree with you, tbh.

I am from Southeast Asia, and I flew all the way from Thailand to Abu Dhabi just to see her live.

Yeah but you planned it dude, the majority were going with the Official word from the press release and waited. Now its just too late for many people to rearrange things to get time off work, AND pay for flights and hotels......Im pissed that we were led on by their official word. I dont hate the woman Im sure she has her reasons and personal Im fine she not coming, I can pay more of my mortgage off - but cock tease your fans like that, thats just fuckin rude.

Edited by CrudeNHeavy-Handed

Yeah I am finished with her, thanks for noticing

And don't worry, I'm not going to become one of those ex-fans who lurks around just to say negative shite

But come on man, I have a right to be upset about this

Little do yo know she might change her mind again go for MDNA round 2 next year and Australia will be where she will end the tour.

Ummm... after a little google news investigation, I can't really find any official words or quotes from anyone regarding this cancellation.

Are you sure this is real, Aussie??

I mean only some Aussie news outlets posted the news but did not referred to any formal sources at all...

It's just hard to fathom the idea that she added a new & surprising show in Paris and yet cancelled the Aussie ones on the same day.... :ohmy:

Ummm... after a little google news investigation, I can't really find any official words or quotes from anyone regarding this cancellation.

I mean only some Aussie news outlets posted the news but did not referred to any formal sources at all...

It's just hard to fathom the idea that she added a new & surprising show in Paris and yet cancelled the Aussie ones on the same day.... :ohmy:

Yes we have had official confirmation from Live Nation Australia...a direct reply to many of our messages on FB. The tour will end in South America.

Live Nation AU/NZ Official Facebook page - it's not Posted on there, it's their direct reply to fans in the Feed box on the right hand side of the page.

Bunch of Drama Queen! Can't you Queens just travel to see her? it seems like a logical solution to me :semifunny:

Man you better be fucking joking......even if you were, cunts like you should be punched in the face repeatedly....there's a thread dedicated to you in The Lounge.

Maybe is her way to say that Australia should be more like France :laugh:

Things Madonna is going to be saying to herself once she wakes up and sees that all of her Australian fans hate her: I fucked up, I made a mistake, nobody does it better than myself. I'm sorry, I'm not ashamed to say, I wish I could have you back maybe one day

... or not.

God this song is perfect for this situation.

I'm going home now. Did absolutely no work today thanks to M....though this time is due to unhappy distractions. Then I just get the pre-sale email for the new French date from Icon. CUNTS....I replied them and gave them a piece of my mind......not that they'll give a shit :(

I'm not going to say much at all about how I feel about this, because my disappointment is NOTHING compared to almost everyone else in Australia, but to say I'm stunned is putting it mildly. I know what Guy told me. I know what my other source told me. This was DEFINITELY happening. The "whispers" that I was hearing about all allocated seating/no General Admission etc. - that came from Guy himself (I chose not to say this at the time because I didn't want to send everyone into a mad panic - he specifically said that it would be all allocated seating "apart from the Golden Triangle" - which he pointed to as he said this - because "it makes it a nicer experience for everyone"). That's how far into the process they were. My other source said that the "allocated seating" bit contradicted what he had been told, and he was hoping that Guy would change his mind (since I had had more recent contact with Guy than he had). Last week, everything was still on (the exact dates are irrelevant now, but they spanned from Brisbane on January 9th to Perth on January 22nd, with two shows in each of four cities, which fits in with what Madonntribe were saying).

Aside from being able to confirm that today's news is 100% true (my source said he didn't tell me because he didn't want to be the one to devastate me), all I've been able to find out is that there is a definite reason for the change in plans and that we will "soon find out". No consolation, though.

I'm devastated for everyone who has been let down yet again. I think Madonna needs to accept that she is going to struggle in Australia from now on in every respect. Guy will no doubt realise that this was their last chance for a stadium tour of Australia. I understand everyone's anger. I like what Nightshade said about remembering the joy that Madonna's music has brought people for the bulk of their lives, though. Hopefully, this will stop some people from handing in their fan cards..... :(

I firmly believe that when I spoke to Guy, everything was in place and progressing as planned. The guy who spoke to him in London is a friend and from what he has said, things definitely changed in a big way between my conversation with Guy and his last night, because he was very forthcoming in Germany.

Matt, San, bluejean and CJM (and any others who I haven't had direct communication with) - I'm so incredibly sorry for getting your hopes up after my conversations with Guy. CUBB - you were right :(

Things Madonna is going to be saying to herself once she wakes up and sees that all of her Australian fans hate her: I fucked up, I made a mistake, nobody does it better than myself. I'm sorry, I'm not ashamed to say, I wish I could have you back maybe one day

... or not.

God this song is perfect for this situation.

Naw, she'll be saying I don't give a fuck fuck fuck fuck

Naw, she'll be saying I don't give a fuck fuck fuck fuck

Right, right, my bad. She's probably sitting in her house in London right now completely oblivious to everything going on.

I wonder what this 'definite reason for the change of plans' is? Hmm...

Edited by hydrangeas