Madonna scraps plan to tour Australia!

Camacho

:thumbsdown:

http://www.news.com....9-1226428895179

Madonna scraps plan to tour Australia

MADONNA has scrapped plans for her first Australian tour in 20 years.

Her manager, Guy Oseary, reportedly told promoter Live Nation about Madonna's change of heart overnight.

Live Nation Australia confirmed the cancellation today, but had no further comment.

Madonna was set to announce summer dates for Melbourne and Sydney on July 12, but postponed the announcement until after the London Olympics.

Stadiums in Sydney and Melbourne had been booked for her new show, MDNA, in January and February.

Earlier this year, Oseary said: ``Madonna really needs to go to Australia. We are long overdue for a trip Down Under and apologise for that. It will happen.''

Live Nation boss Arthur Fogel added: ``We'll get to these markets where she's never been, some exciting new places, and get back to Australia after too long a time.''

But rival promoters claim the show was not viable in a crowded summer tour market.

Coldplay and Red Hot Chili Peppers will tour in summer.

Nicki Minaj and Nickelback are also set to announce last-quarter dates.

Madonna's publicist Liz Rosenberg is being sought for comment.

The MDNA tour has had a controversial start in Europe. Madonna flashed her breast in Istanbul and displayed a Nazi swastika in Paris.

Punters had also complained about ticket prices, which ranged from $45 to $600.

But Madonna urged: ``Start saving your pennies now. People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together and come to my show. I'm worth it.''

Madonna last performed in Australia, with her Girlie Show, in 1993.

Damn. I just went through the other thread...

That really sucks. I knew it was too good to be true and I got this weird feeling in that interview, when she literally cringed when they mentioned Australia. Fucking Guy forced her to do it and now she's just like, this is just too much and refuses...

Remember that 1 time she said Australia needed to build venues that could handle her tonnage. :lmao: :lmao:

Full of shit.

Oh No. I feel sorry for the Aussie fans. And this whole waiting for THAT announcement . Nightmare .

Guest Not4Pussies

isn't she getting interviewed this week by some Brazilian interviewer?

i hope he asks her about it.

I don't know what to do with myself. This year I progressed from M fan to M loon especially since I started using this board. I have been thinking and getting excited about this tour for so long. Everyday I am googling her and waiting for the dates. I don't care about seing anyone else live. I can't even explain how I feel.

I don't know what to do with myself. This year I progressed from M fan to M loon especially since I started using this board. I have been thinking and getting excited about this tour for so long. Everyday I am googling her and waiting for the dates. I don't care about seing anyone else live. I can't even explain how I feel.

I can't even begin to put myself in your shoes since I have the luxury of being able to see her and you don't. All I can say is that this BOARD doesn't wanna lose the Australians, so if in a few months time you all can forgive her... please stay :lol:

:( this doesnt mean much but I send you a huge hug... Id be really angry and probably crying. This is AWFUL.

I will recover from this, but for now let me just say....

Madonna you selfish fucking CUNT. No hiding behind GuyO....this is all about you and your cuntiness. Today I am the biggest fool for believing. CUNT

The MDNA tour has had a controversial start in Europe. Madonna flashed her breast

:lmao: This just sounds funny.

But yeah this news sucks. I feel sorry for people over there that were looking forward to seeing her. It seemed like it was going to be a sure thing this time.

I can't even begin to put myself in your shoes since I have the luxury of being able to see her and you don't. All I can say is that this BOARD doesn't wanna lose the Australians, so if in a few months time you all can forgive her... please stay :lol:

I can't go half a day without checking this board for news :lol:

I feel sick in the tummy. I was only dumped by my boyfriend three weeks ago and now Madonna does this to me and it almost feels the same :dead:

I can't go half a day without checking this board for news :lol:

I feel sick in the tummy. I was only dumped by my boyfriend three weeks ago and now Madonna does this to me and it almost feels the same :dead:

OMG STOP IT!! You're gonna make me turn into Oprah and start crying for you :rotfl:

PLEASE DONT LEAVE US. WE LOVE YOU.

This reminds me of an old news report that someone posted a long time ago when Madonna was there for The Girlie Show. I forget the exact words but the fan being interviewed said they got tickets because after this tour Madonna was probably never coming back.

Damn I feel really bad. It would fucking crush me! Omg wtf??!! Omg can you imagine if she's just having a bad day and decides to change her mind!cim literally hoping she changes her mind. What's going on on twitter?

San, I love you haha. Ditto to what you said. Every time I see her face online today she looks evil. Even in my avatar she is laughing at me.

I am upset Live Nation are saying the tour "concludes in South America." Why can't she come back mid 2013 for a few concerts? There's just no excuse. I can' believe it. I want this to be a joke and for Guy to make an announcement later today Madonna will be coming to Australia due to the severe reaction from fans. But she wouldn't do that. Cause she's an asshole, mother fucking bitch.

I love you guys :inlove: so, so, so much :inlove: ..... but let's all just appreciate MADness

tumblr_lr9b79gcN71qbpjnm.gif

Ima gonna loose my shit at any moment.... :lmao::cries::rotfl::cries::rant::republican::cries::dead:

I'm so sorry to the Australian fans! This really REALLY sucks!! Shame on them for this. I honestly thought it was a sure thing this time.

She hasn't been doing too hot down there lately from what I understand, not a good time to pull something like this M! :thumbsdown: I know they would've made a killing down there and the fans are so rabid for her the energy would've been insane. I just don't understand.

Anyone know how to plan club parties.....can someone arrange a wake for M's career in Australia. We need to mourn and move on.....and make a video of it to send to M.

Edit..... Migueleto will reenact the MDNA tour for us at the party. Carly and I will be very drunk. Thanks.

Edited by San