LOVE SPENT PRESENT FOR CRISTMASS

pasqual

is there any point to release any more singles? its not like its gonna get played anywhere..

this is no "doom and gloom" its just reality

After the Turn Down The Radio video, i'm scared to see what she'll do visually for other singles. Hopefully the rumoured Gang Bang live video is decent if we get it, song deserves so much more, but oh well. They polished up the Get Together video nicely so maybe they'll do the same for GB.

Guest FrozenEyes

Does it really matter at this point? I mean it's not going to get any airplay and being a 4th single, the video will hardly be a second or third thought. Besides the tour (which is a pretty BIG THING), this era's done.

This era is not like others. I think that this era will brake some usual behaviour. It will stop with tour and probably there will be at least 2 more singles just to suport the tour and having things fresh for fans. There is so much job to do until next year. I trust Guy O. They ve choosed different way for taking our money and as i see 79 million is already in pocket.

Guest bluejean

This era is not like others. I think that this era will brake some usual behaviour.

In what way? That it's a total flop with no hit singles?

I'm all for delusional fantasies, it's nice to hope for the best but the best thing Madonna could do is as soon as the tours over record a new album and release it before Christmas 2013, then tour in 2014. Unless she decides on a 2nd MDNA leg.

The MDNA album is not all of a sudden going to take off though, that's just ridiculous. You are setting yourself up for disappointment there. There aren't even any potential hits left on the album in the first place. Certainly not Love Spent which whilst a fan favourite is not catchy or commercial at all. It's an album track.

oh no no no...you dont understant anything....this era is one of the best one considering there are no hits...but...you should understand that she made so many hits in the past that it is not really important to have newone...it is all about the tour and filling pockets with it...and as you can see the tour is selling very well...europe has bad financial times but MDNA tour is not suffering....then goes SAD and then goes latin america...then pause...and then i still belive second leg for australia...probably with a bit diferent setlist (more hits like music and such)

anyway...this times are not for hits but for money making. ;)

also...i belive threw all tour period there will be a lot of paralel things like these videos or olymipia show are. this era is great for real fans. and hits. what the hell?! nubmer 1 or number 99 - she is the queen anyway.

there were hits on MDNA..and MDNA is a hit album.

I would love to hear an explanation declaring how a song hitting USA Top 10 and certified Gold is not a hit.. (and that just USA it went No.1 in Canada, Top 5 in Italy, Spain and France)?

Or album hitting No.1 in over 40 countries and selling over million copies is not a hit album?

Oh come on! This album flopped harder than my dick after I came in Whoopiedoo's ass!

i understand that your dick is flopp but album is here to suport the tour not tour couse of album. thats the change in buissnes. and M makes rules. for year or two everybody will do this kind of shit couse nobody buys music. understand? they buy tickets!

Guest bluejean

I don't really think the album was a flop

Wow. Delusion now has a name :rotfl:

couse its not. some people think flopp album is couse there are not hits like music or hung up was. but they dont get it.

Two in fact

In the United Kingdom, she has become the most successful solo artist with a total of 12 number-one albums ----- what a flopp!

but it´s been number one more for her previous work than for this one, just simply because people don´t know it.if they did, they will hear an artistic triumph again for madonna

Not a chance. If the tour cant sell the album, if the singles cant sell the album, then there is no point in her releasing anything else from it. Its not commercially viable.