LOVE SPENT PRESENT FOR CRISTMASS

pasqual

If we get some remixes and a video, I will be very happy about that. Doesn't look like we're getting a physical release for TUTR which is disappointing but anything is welcome!

if she releases Superstar, i hope there's no video. If i see Madonna singing that song and dacing around, i think i close my eyes and repress that idea, as i did with Me Against The Music song and video.

she already released Superstar on Bravo :lmao:

LS is an okay choice for xmas, but i still prefer GB.

Hi guys. I ve just got an information that LOVE SPENT is considered as laye december single for hollydays

I m not supposed to say my source couse it is still early to talk about it.

Be respectful when you post, especially when it's spelled "Christmas" not CRISTMASS.....

I absolutely adore LS!

But as the last single I prefer I'm Addicted. I think it would work more as a single, LS is a wonderful album track. I'll eat my words if she does a video for it though.

it would be great, although it will make more sense any of the other songs she already performs live.For example,SPOILER

I´m addicted or I´m a sinner could be great...and they are in the final part of the concert, were the hits are supposed to be...(?)

it would be great, although it will make more sense any of the other songs she already performs live.For example,SPOILER

I´m addicted or I´m a sinner could be great...and they are in the final part of the concert, were the hits are supposed to be...(?)

I'm a sinner as a single? I hope you're joking

I'm a sinner as a single? I hope you're joking

i´m a sinner could have worked as a single...look how they loved Beautiful stranger in the UK, and they are very similar...

anyways, LS is great, but as a christmas single...I don´t know, it´s not a holiday song! I mean, Dear jessy had that child vibe so it was a good decision in my opinion, but a Divorce song during christmas time...who knows

A Love Spent (acoustic) remix is circulating the NYC club scene.

Apparently this was played at XL recently. Sounds great!

http://boyculture.ty...arned-back.html

it does sound great! i need to check it out this weekend.

p.s. can somebody please correct the misspelling of the thread title?

I never really cared for Love Spent.

We need Gang Bang to get released and that's it.

I'm the exact opposite. I'm one of the few who doesn't care for Gang Bang. I think Love Spent definitely deserves to be a single. I don't think a Christmas release makes sense though. Considering how the single releases have been handled thus far, it really doesn't matter what is released. :(