EDINBURGH - July 21st (12:51 stans for Scotland & his mom, throws chancla)

Ai Papi Si.

Has it finished yet cos as per there are people on twitter saying people left before the end, it's a disaster, dead crowd and terrible value for money :manson:

Has it finished yet cos as per there are people on twitter saying people left before the end, it's a disaster, dead crowd and terrible value for money :manson:

Well if she came on at 'Madonna's time' people have to leave. Thats what we had in Birmingham. People panicking looking at their watches every 2 mins. Most of the trains were finishing 11-12pm and you also need to get to the station so you dont miss the last one. I had to get picked up by my nephew.

Daily Mail will probably again do a good review then a scathing one the same day.

After 30 years all this writing her off is getting a little tiring !

Haters can kiss my gorgeous spanish ass, really?? It IS an incredible show, daily shit should go back to know what journalism is, even though i guess is too late

It seems like loads of people in Edinburgh not at the show are tweeting they can hear the songs from their homes

Fabulous :wow:

Someone tweeted that she didn't perform LAV or I'm Addicted tonight? Did she have to skip songs because she was late or what I wonder? Not sure if true though.

Posted on Tribe

MAdonnarama reporting that she did not perform LAV and IA cause it was raining??? Didnt she perform LAV in the rain in Brussels??? Not really believing that.....

Apparently she came on late and there is a curfew so they cut 2 songs.

WTF they cut two songs cuz she was late??? what kind of fuckery is that madonna, sheesh

ya she will do it in the rain no matter what usually

Apparently she came on late and there is a curfew so they cut 2 songs.

She can't get her butt on stage 10-12 minutes sooner so she can complete her whole set? Sorry, that is just lame.

The Aussie's cursed her tour omfg. First she falls in London, then there's a shitload of technical problems in Birmingham and now this! :megamanson:

Guest MuthaFuka

Just back home from Murrayfield.

Before Masterpiece she said she couldn't talk much cos they were threatening to pull the plug.

I was gutted when she left the stage after Human Nature - I was soooo looking forward to LAV.

Then I'm a Sinner started after Nobody Knows Me and I was more unhappy cos I love I'm Addicted.

It was drizzling, NOT raining. Could she really not drag her ass onto stage 10 mins earlier.

I'm gonna tweet GuyO. Bet he blocks me!

yes people pay for the show and this is cheating them

it is odd to me that Madonna is trying her best to piss everyone off this year, lolllll

She came on at around 9.15pm. I had a great night. I didn't think the crowd was that bad. They were definitely there for the old songs though.

My first time seeing the queen is over :(

She can do what ever she wants. She doesn't owe any one anything. You should be happy just to buy her albums and get your joy and happiness from that. :eyeroll:

(Please note I'm being sarcastic.)

Is that the promo Guy was talking about?? Never such a backlash for a Madonna tour

I think the Girlie Show suffered from the same backlash, wasn't it?

There will ALWAYS be some shit-stirring and hate no matter what and even more so now that she's older. Wasn't it the Daily Fail that said the RIT would be a flop? That tour was one of the most successful of the year. The whole thing about "massive walkouts" was bogus too and that didn't stop the Fail from picking it up and the international media, even the serious one, from repeating it. Now with things like Twitter, any comment can be made into a story, without papers even verifying the validity of such statements. Before that story, all the reviews were really positive (4/5 from the major papers and even the DF had a positive review up) for the Hyde Park gig. Even some reviews state that MDNA received mostly bad reviews, when most were great reviews, especially at first (and esp in the UK). Later on more people jumped on the hate bandwagon. Some say the album's commercial failure, yet it's the 5th best selling album worldwide (ahead of Bruce and I highly doubt any review of his shows called his album is a flop because MDNA's sold more WW).