EDINBURGH - July 21st (12:51 stans for Scotland & his mom, throws chancla)

Ai Papi Si.

Guest astonishing!

From my position the floor looked packed, which it obviously was according to the facts. Obviously there were spaces at the back, but really now. Who's going to stand at the BACK of the stadium?! And yes, people were leaving the stadium, but they all came back after toilet/booze breaks. There were a lot of drunk people :lmao:

Anyway, I can't get the tour version of Candy Shop out of my head. I actually love that whole section, really well done. I'm so disappointed I couldn't see LAV now, it would've been amazing!

Look at the grace in which she moves. I am amazed that everyone on the planet hasnt bought a ticket to this show and left Madonna fully in the dust with her crappy shows. THIS is where its at people. Im in awe at how she has evolved as a performer. Already surpassed Madonna I say.

why oh why all this comments of a youtube clip of an amateur drunken high school class wandering somewhere..?

Evidently it didn't stop 52,000 people from coming to see her! HA WHAT?

Alright calm down haha. I'm a huge Madonna fan, I will say again, I WENT to the Murrayfield show, had an amazing time and wish I'd been to more of her tours. I'm 19, and that was my first ever stadium show I've been too, I didn't know that some blocks wouldnt be put on sale. Sorry.

And yes, people were leaving the stadium, but they all came back after toilet/booze breaks. There were a lot of drunk people :lmao:

Yes, and when the show was over on the way out I could not believe how many bottles of alcohol were on the floor... I've never seen anything like it in my life lol Oh, Scotland!

52,000? Lies....people were leaving in droves and half the stadium was empty. Obviously one of those damn sycophants she surrounds herself with has connections of some sort and makes sure that these shows are being reported as sold out when they are not. The people in the videos posted of this show aren't as enthusiastic as the crowd on the S&S DVD. I can only assume this is one of, if not the worst concert experiences ever for those poor fans. I mean gosh, I hate saying that because I love(d) her so much and can't wait til she comes to my town but if she's going to be skipping songs and can't get the sound right then I may have to just sell my ticket.....probably for a quarter of the price of what I paid. May not be able to give it away once the reviews start rolling in. :(

;)

:chuckle:

Uch it was the same after Hyde Park and Birmingham. Like Sire said, people are more likely to "review" something they were dissatisfied with than not. Just change the option from high-low if you want to read all the glowing reviews.

Stunning numbers for Edinburgh. I just wish the papers would now print it and show that all the talk of low ticket sales and attendance was just a pile of shite. Hopefully the next time she tours she will play a few nights in the new arena in Glasgow.

Don't you love how leading up to the shows and even on the show date and directly after, all you hear is "she's not selling out....she's struggling....she didn't sell out.....she's over...." etc. Then when the numbers come rolling in, it seems like the only ones who know about it are us. Why can't they make THIS headline news for a change??

CALLING ONE, CALLING ALL... I have some unfortunate news to break to all the naysayers and liars, upon which there will be some unfortunate consequences, the first of which is the wrath of my CHANCLA... read it and WEEP (but don't weep too hard :( )

Let's see, I was quoted as saying 42,000 people (including my MoL [mami of life] )... LOOKS LIKE I WAS OFF A BIT :fag:

3. Madonna, Alesso

Murrayfield Stadium

Edinburgh, U.K.

July 21, 2012

$4,974,731

52,160 / 52,160

1 / 1

$195.28, $70.30

There are plenty of people with tails between their legs at TOS right now. :lmao:

Can we say EPIC fail on their part. :lmao:

• 3 weeks later...