EDINBURGH - July 21st (12:51 stans for Scotland & his mom, throws chancla)

Ai Papi Si.

Buddy, you are tarring everyone with the same brush. You cannot generalise and say its full of bitchy queens. Of course there are some there, but then there are bitchy queens here too and on any other fan forum.

So therefore without knowing me, you're branding me a bitch too?

It's simple, if you don't like a place or the other people, then don't post there. I happen to like The Other Shore and I like MadonnaNation. Bashing each others forums in both places is ultimately futile.

Buddy, you are tarring everyone with the same brush. You cannot generalise and say its full of bitchy queens. Of course there are some there, but then there are bitchy queens here too and on any other fan forum.

So therefore without knowing me, you're branding me a bitch too?

It's simple, if you don't like a place or the other people, then don't post there. I happen to like The Other Shore and I like MadonnaNation. Bashing each others forums in both places is ultimately futile.

Please. When, out of 10 people, there's 9 bashing Madonna in the most vile way possible and only 1 person defending her, i don't think it's a "generalisation" to say that the forum is full of bitchy queens, it's just the truth.

Yeah, there's some bitchy queens on here too, i agree. But the difference is that they're not the majority. On The Other Shore they ARE the majority.

I don't know if you're a bitch or not but the fact that you're defending this forum is saying a lot. Just curious: are you a Gaga fan too?

I think you'll find I have defended MNation over there too when I found it necessary. Am I a Gaga fan? As a person and performer and regarding her videos, she irritates me and I find her patronising.

As a musician, I think she's made some cracking singles choices. So I am not a fan of hers, but I like much of her music.

I am defending the forum from random generalisations like those you have made. Much like I would expect you to defend MadonnaNation in similar circumstances.

9/10 people at The Other Shore are not slagging off Madonna. The ones who do are vocal. Others, including myself, choose not to participate in those conversations. Thus it appears there are more haters than there are.

..... The ones who do are vocal. Others, including myself, choose not to participate in those conversations. Thus it appears there are more haters than there are.

That's the crux right there isn't it? If there's no-one giving an alternative viewpoint (and who's going to dare not to be the silent minority) then it becomes just one big cauldron of hate. Some of the stuff is vile and uncalled for. Just people using the internet and a pop star to get their own pent-up frustrations out.

I like a bit of banter myself, but lasted only a couple of weeks over there at the start till it became apparent what it was veering towards..

Oh I totally agree with some of that, Kim. I've said myself that the negativity can get too much. But that's tied up in one or two threads and it's only a few of the members.

There's no point in trying to be rational with people who aren't even willing to hear your point of view. Its fine if they disagree with me and others, but not when they aren't even willing to actually listen.

But like I said, that's just a few people. And deep down, they are just disappointed with Madonna. Granted, they choose to express it sometimes in a vitriolic way, but when you scratch beneath the surface, most of them just want to her to sell millions of albums and tour tickets. They are passionate people, just like MNation folk.

Some people have accepted her glory days are long behind her and are appreciating what she presents us with now. Others don't. But that's what I like about forums, the fact you can debate this kind of thing.

What frustrates me is the level of dislike between many members on both boards. And the ones who go over there to report on what goes on for here - and vice versa) just want to cause trouble for no necessary reason.

I think you did the right thing - decided Other Shore was not for you and left. I've done that with a couple of places in the past.

CALLING ONE, CALLING ALL... I have some unfortunate news to break to all the naysayers and liars, upon which there will be some unfortunate consequences, the first of which is the wrath of my CHANCLA... read it and WEEP (but don't weep too hard :( )

Let's see, I was quoted as saying 42,000 people (including my MoL [mami of life] )... LOOKS LIKE I WAS OFF A BIT :fag:

3. Madonna, Alesso

Murrayfield Stadium

Edinburgh, U.K.

July 21, 2012

$4,974,731

52,160 / 52,160

1 / 1

$195.28, $70.30

CALLING ONE, CALLING ALL... I have some unfortunate news to break to all the naysayers and liars, upon which there will be some unfortunate consequences, the first of which is the wrath of my CHANCLA... read it and WEEP (but don't weep too hard :( )

Let's see, I was quoted as saying 42,000 people (including my MoL [mami of life] )... LOOKS LIKE I WAS OFF A BIT :fag:

3. Madonna, Alesso

Murrayfield Stadium

Edinburgh, U.K.

July 21, 2012

$4,974,731

52,160 / 52,160

1 / 1

$195.28, $70.30

Love it!

Madonna, Alesso

Murrayfield Stadium

Edinburgh, U.K.

July 21, 2012

$4,974,731

52,160 / 52,160

1 / 1

$195.28, $70.30

GET IN :scotland: And there was me erring on the side of cautiom with 45,000

Madge sells our Murrayfield with the SAME NUMBERS as everyone else who's sold out Murrayfied SHOCKER. :rotfl:

chancla??

chancla

sf

1 (=zapatilla) flip-flop, thong (EEUU)

2 (=zapato viejo) old shoe

Often times, when my abuelita was upset with me when I was a little kid, she would give me a slap with her chancla to teach me a lesson. That's what I metaphorically did in this thread :queenbitch:

Look at the grace in which she moves. I am amazed that everyone on the planet hasnt bought a ticket to this show and left Madonna fully in the dust with her crappy shows. THIS is where its at people. Im in awe at how she has evolved as a performer. Already surpassed Madonna I say.

Ohhh......so now she's copying the causing a commotion MADONNA yelling bitch??!! "get off my stage! get off my stage you queen!"

Oh baby. :inlove:

BTW, I found this video of you and the hatazzz that provoked you.

[media=]

[/media]

I literally have no words for this video.

I guess all abuelitas/mamis have a common thread when it comes to disciplining children :rotfl:

The sections behind those speaker things in the stands or behind booths on the floor are not going to have people behind them because they won't be able to see. Those sections in the stands never went on sale.

I WISH PEOPLE KNEW THAT MUCH! we wouldnt have to keep telling everyone