"Turn Up The Radio" Video Premiere

alquemist

This doesn't show up on VH1's most-played clips of the last seven days (the bottom of the chart lists videos with 1 spin). Not on MTV's list, either (bottom of the chart lists videos with 8 spins).

This week's Entertainment Weekly has a "Music VIdeo Roundup" of four videos. The subhead says "Pop queens Madonna and Gwen Stefani stay ageless, Jack White fights the law, and Lil Wayne terrorizes the suburbs in their latest clips." Leah Greenblatt is the reviewer.

Here's what she wrote about Madonna and "Turn Up the Radio":

Madge plays hot-pantsed pied piper to crowds of sexy Europeans in wild pursuit. The lucky ones get to pile into her convertible; the rest just get blurry Instagram pics. Grade: B

[in case anyone's interested, here's what's written about No Doubt: It's pretty much just your standard gypsy-caravan parking-lot party -- the better not to distract from Our Lady of Perpetual Tank Tops and her freakishly awesome 42-going-on-26 bod. Grade: B]

[Jack White got a B+ and Lil Wayne got a B- ... So they were really pretty kind to Madonna and Gwen, which is a refreshing reversal from their usual treatment of M.]

OH - and Nightshade will like this - the screen cap they used to represent TUTR is Madonna on the windshield! :laugh:

This week's Entertainment Weekly has a "Music VIdeo Roundup" of four videos. The subhead says "Pop queens Madonna and Gwen Stefani stay ageless, Jack White fights the law, and Lil Wayne terrorizes the suburbs in their latest clips." Leah Greenblatt is the reviewer.

Here's what she wrote about Madonna and "Turn Up the Radio":

Madge plays hot-pantsed pied piper to crowds of sexy Europeans in wild pursuit. The lucky ones get to pile into her convertible; the rest just get blurry Instagram pics. Grade: B

[in case anyone's interested, here's what's written about No Doubt: It's pretty much just your standard gypsy-caravan parking-lot party -- the better not to distract from Our Lady of Perpetual Tank Tops and her freakishly awesome 42-going-on-26 bod. Grade: B]

[Jack White got a B+ and Lil Wayne got a B- ... So they were really pretty kind to Madonna and Gwen, which is a refreshing reversal from their usual treatment of M.]

OH - and Nightshade will like this - the screen cap they used to represent TUTR is Madonna on the windshield! :laugh:

:thumbsup:

I watched the video 2 times on tv so far.

This doesn't show up on VH1's most-played clips of the last seven days (the bottom of the chart lists videos with 1 spin). Not on MTV's list, either (bottom of the chart lists videos with 8 spins).

Is the video added on those sites?

that is because is label as "explicit" and not everyone can watch it, So if you don't have a youtube account then no TUTR video for you.

what? I don´t have a youtube account and I can see TUTR, the one that I cannot see is GGW

:)

It's a fun video. I am glad it got a decent review.

its kinda awkward but she looks AMAZING.

nothing will ever be as shitty as JUMP.

that was the all time worst. eew.

I beg to differ...

The clean version is now on Vevo - what's the difference between the clean and explicit?

[media=]

[/media]

They put it on private cause it took the views from the Explicit one :D

jump is cool...it is not great but it is ok....i love those boys jumping all around those tokyo buildings...appreciate it...don t be cruel. better something than nothing.

TUTR is cool but very bad editet. i m not sure how that happened but ok. she is probably happy with it couse she looks great in it... :D

• 3 weeks later...

"IT'S TIME THAT I OPEN MY EYES, I'M LEAVING THE PAST BEHIND"

Enjoy Madonna's NEW soon to be #1 dance single Turn Up the Radio and it's gorgeous video from the #1 innovative cd MDNA! Appreciate it now rather than later! it's a smash 3rd single!

"UNTIL THE SPEAKERS BLOW"

splash_11.jpgsplash_12.jpgsplash_13.jpg

splash_15.jpgsplash_16.jpgsplash_17.jpg

splash_24.jpgsplash_25.jpgsplash_26.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe the original wasn't released on the Celebration DVD!

Oh I know. It's one of her best and yet it has never seen the (official) light of day. In retrospect, I understand why she pulled it, but it was so kick ass that I wish she hadn't.

• 2 weeks later...

OK so I FINALLY just watched it and OMG what can I say except that it's the best video I've EVER seen. :dramatic::wow:

I dunno why I didn't watch it, I just couldn't be bothered even though it looked good. I also have limited data allowance so videos are a problem.

Anyway it's Drowned World meets the tits and push up bra from Secret! :sassy: Driving around the countryside in summer, you can't go wrong with that.

I take it it's based on some old French or Italian film. Vintage vibes galore.

OMG guess who was "inspired" by the video????

Did you see lady copycat grand entrance to her perfume launch yesterday? shameless bitch.

BTW who is playing the gus attendant? Is he a dancer cause I haven't seen him on the show