"Turn Up The Radio" Video Premiere

alquemist

I like her look in the video. She looks gorgeous.

I just noticed, but I love how when M first drives up, Brahim is the third in line (furthest from the car) and then when it cuts back to them again, he's the first in line (closest to the car). And it flips back and forth between those two cuts. :rotfl:

I just noticed, but I love how when M first drives up, Brahim is the third in line (furthest from the car) and then when it cuts back to them again, he's the first in line (closest to the car). And it flips back and forth between those two cuts. :rotfl:

Bad editing.

Although, he does look adorable in this video. Much better than Jesus Looze did in "Celebration."

My favorites:

tumblr_m79oin4bPS1qm68s2o1_500.gif

tumblr_m79oftPYlc1qm68s2o6_500.gif

:lmao::dramatic:

Those are amazing. Thanks again for the gifs.

btw what's the name of this guy?

306764_10151106539919402_523137763_n.jpg

:inlove:

Isn't that the one that people were saying had Herpes? Look at his bottom lip (on the right side of the picture)

Continuity/editing were shit.

Bad editing.

Although, he does look adorable in this video. Much better than Jesus Looze did in "Celebration."

Bad editing? Wouldn't it be bad filming? :lol:

Although I have a feeling it was done on purpose to make it seem like it was a dream.

Guest Xanthium

Much better video than I thought it would be. It had a Deeper and Deeper vibe to it with the car and the various peeps she picks up a long the way. Loved the prostitutes! She looks AMAZING. Gorgeous hair, gorgeous skin, she looks so young. It's like the recent procedures never happened. And the tits, MY GOD THE TITS! Anyone know when this will hit iTunes?

as a comparison: George Michael´s new video was out the same they and it has had 300.000 views...

and about the video, well, she looks very good, and although it looks cheap and unispired, it has a feeling that suits the song...I like it

Bad editing? Wouldn't it be bad filming? :lol:

Well, the editor keeps continuity in production. Why edit in a scene from a different take where they were in different order? I don't think the DP is to blame if they simply tried different scenarios in different order.

Well, the editor keeps continuity in production. Why edit in a scene from a different take where they were in different order? I don't think the DP is to blame if they simply tried different scenarios in different order.

That's true. I didn't think about that.

Look at all the positivity. :inlove: LOVING it.

I dig the video for being fun, well shot, and Madge looking sexy as fuck at 53. She still got umph and I adore her for it.

Ha. It's so cute but they should have subtitled the end a la Deeper and deeper. :D Little Bitch is one of my must used terms. :lmao:

The editing is a mess, who di it?Rocco?

She looks AMAZING and the concept it's ok for the song (it's not the greatest song ever, let's face it). The ending is funny for me, I always use stronzetto/stronzetta with my friends. Again, too bad for the editing and some random moments.

The video is ok. It's miles better than Jump, Celebration, and Miles Away. But I have to agree that the editing is atrocious. WHO directed this?? I wish they had tried harder. Plus, the slow motion is just out of place and awkward... oh, well. She looks amazing and the song fits the vibe of the video.